Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any more thread suggestions roll up as we are almost at the new thread!

Mine from 3am is Lauren Goodger#11Big Loz has Baby Brian, the smell of tuna has us crying.

Then @iamaitresse and I did a 3am mash up #11Big Loz has Baby Brian the 12 week scan is she lying?

Anymore for anymore (obviously there were also some versions which wouldn't pass the pc test for thread titles๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Any more thread suggestions roll up as we are almost at the new thread!

Mine from 3am is Lauren Goodger#11Big Loz has Baby Brian,smelly tuna has us crying.

Then @iamaitresse and I did a 3am mash up #11Big Loz has Baby Brian the 12 week scan is she lying?

Anymore for anymore (obviously there were also some versions which wouldn't pass the pc test for thread titles๐Ÿ˜‚)
I was about to mention thread suggestions, this new potential TV should give people a few ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Big Loz - big bump due to hormones, backgrid still photoshopping razor sharp jawbone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The DM approved my comment about the baybeh but not about the tuna. They are so fishist.

I was about to mention thread suggestions, this new potential TV should give people a few ideas.
Yip yip and there are quite a few as above a couple pages back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ this thread is like a runaway train.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I for one am DYING to know the girlโ€™s name she has โ€˜made upโ€™. The mind boggles

Well she said it's made up, its linked to rose, and they both like their hair so my guess is...

Corn-rose Drury

Edited to say : someone beat me to it ๐Ÿ˜… that'll teach me for commenting before catching up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly this. I always find people like to draw attention to themselves. Its like oh look this person died and here is a photo of me with them aren't I just such a caring person.

When anyone I know passes or if someone I know suffers a bereavement. I always private message just a short message with my sentiments and my phone number if they don't have it. I think its one of the most heart breaking things that brings out the most vulnerable side of people when suffering grief it doesn't help when other people parade it for attention
What makes the sympathy posts worse is that, if it generates a story in the media, they get paid for it.

Reactions: 6
I've gone for a factual title, sos not feeling especially witty this morning after last night's wine consumption..

#11 Big Loz fibbing on baby dates, worked out by her tattler mates; on the beg for a show, TV hits a new low

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've gone for a factual title, sos not feeling especially witty this morning after last night's wine consumption..

#11 Big Loz fibbing on baby dates, worked out by her tattler mates; on the beg for a show, TV hits a new low
I love this! May be a tad too long though I will check!

Sorry about your Wineover hope it's more on the sleepy eat it off side than the fuzzy mouth fear side ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I love this! May be a tad too long though I will check!

Sorry about your Wineover hope it's more on the sleepy eat it off side than the fuzzy mouth fear side ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh fecking Mods, I can't catch a break today ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thankyou, I will recover, have a piss up this eve on zoom with girlfriends so some fresh air & hair of the dog will see me right!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have just read through her stories. Nothing sits right with this at all. For someone not actively trying why would you ever do a pregnancy test on the day your period was due!! You at least wait until itโ€™s late or have some sort of symptoms.

When I was trying I still waited until I was 3 days late before testing!

Reactions: 8
Have just read through her stories. Nothing sits right with this at all. For someone not actively trying why would you ever do a pregnancy test on the day your period was due!! You at least wait until itโ€™s late or have some sort of symptoms.

When I was trying I still waited until I was 3 days late before testing!
Because she's a liar liar crotchless pants on fire

• Haha
Wow this thread is moving fast! Can't believe I'm an OG of some of her first threads which were just around September.

• Heart
I watched a documentary about Josie Cunningham last night, it's old and outdated but it was interesting. It showed her agent/manager, he had this white board with all her stories and future stories planned out. It was weird, they had everything planned in advance, left me wondering if all the z listers do this.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wow this thread is moving fast! Can't believe I'm an OG of some of her first threads which were just around September.
I came on board in October didn't realise she had only been on here a short while before that.

To think it's only been six days since we found out about the pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜‚

I watched a documentary about Josie Cunningham last night, it's old and outdated but it was interesting. It showed her agent/manager, he had this white board with all her stories and future stories planned out. It was weird, they had everything planned in advance, left me wondering if all the z listers do this.
Where did you watch it ? It's all so interesting because it is all strategized. This pregnancy will exist as a play by play in her agents office and they will be seeking any and all deals like crazy.

Reactions: 10
A lot happened while I was working, got home after a long day and what the duck? this sudden pregnancy announcement
and it went totally bonkers. I couldn't keep up but I did get the edited highlights.

I shall be starting #11 around lunch time, if that's okay Katie8ee.

• Haha
  • Heart
I came on board in October didn't realise she had only been on here a short while before that.

To think it's only been six days since we found out about the pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Where did you watch it ? It's all so interesting because it is all strategized. This pregnancy will exist as a play by play in her agents office and they will be seeking any and all deals like crazy.
Feels like a fekkin lifetime.

• Haha
@Katie8ee I was browsing channel 4 docs and it came up. It was a very hard watch the woman has no redeeming features and blah blah blah said she was doing it all for her kids. But that thing about the planning was the most interesting part. She seems to have disappeared back into obscurity which can only be a good thing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.