Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura is weird with her siblings, trying to show of her brother in a weirdly sexual way, and overly "sissy" with her sister. She's not right, and has changed hugely from where she was even a year ago.

I've been messaging the sis about braids and was blocked, so both are complicent in anti-blm as far as I am concerned. As a proud ghananin lady, she optimised the appropriation of my culture. It breaks my heart

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Laura is weird with her siblings, trying to show of her brother in a weirdly sexual way, and overly "sissy" with her sister. She's not right, and has changed hugely from where she was even a year ago.

I've been messaging the sis about braids and was blocked, so both are complicent in anti-blm as far as I am concerned. As a proud ghananin lady, she optimised the appropriation of my culture. It breaks my heart

this post really sums up my thoughts. Always making reference to how hot her brother/sister is. What the duck is that about ? So that she wants people to say she looks like them? Is it? It feels weird. I feel like she’s unravelling she’s desperate for attention. I think she’s in or around the same age as me and my family or friends would be intervening if I was acting like that

Reactions: 7
I must say I used to really love Laura ! I start following her years ago on Twitter and I think she was called Mymakeupperspective or something like that. She was such a lovely girl . I think I remember her saying she stopped going to the YouTube meet ups cos they were all up their own holes. Well fast forward 5 years and she is the worst .She changed so much after her break up with Ian/Dean. I literally CRINGE at her content now !!!!! I would like to believe the Laura from years ago is the real her and hope one day she is back to that x

Reactions: 13
I must say I used to really love Laura ! I start following her years ago on Twitter and I think she was called Mymakeupperspective or something like that. She was such a lovely girl . I think I remember her saying she stopped going to the YouTube meet ups cos they were all up their own holes. Well fast forward 5 years and she is the worst .She changed so much after her break up with Ian/Dean. I literally CRINGE at her content now !!!!! I would like to believe the Laura from years ago is the real her and hope one day she is back to that x
What was the ex's actual name?

Reactions: 1
What is with the tea thoughts?! Who effing cares what you think of milk?!!

Here are mine ☕1.why do I waste my time watching idiots on Instagram but yet dont mute or unfollow? ☕2. When will that load be finished in the washing machine so I can hang it out?
☕3. What will I do with the kids today in the lashing rain? Like how is that relevant to anyone else??

Her 'content' is brutal. Those tea thoughts though!!!! I think I'm more mad at myself for reading them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the main thing with tea thought is that theyre TEA thoughts cos shes obsessed with pointing out that she'll never drink coffeee again.

Thing is, no one cares. Except her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it decaf tea? Or is she just getting her caffeine fix elsewhere?

No words? It's like she has a Fetish for anything Vagina related, like literally? I'd understand her maybe reviewing this thing maybe for Hikers/ Camping but then that's it, it's gross like?? Like with the Mooncup??? These are not pleasant no matter what way u dress it up, hello???? So why constantly reference them?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She just seems to want to point out her vagina for attention at any point. She has sooooo many male followers you know

Did you see the tweet earlier? She needs to take a break from the internet

Reactions: 3
She just seems to want to point out her vagina for attention at any point. She has sooooo many male followers you know

Did you see the tweet earlier? She needs to take a break from the internet
I'm not on Twitter, giz an auld screenshot please :p

Screenshot_20200817-130639_Twitter.jpg
its not bad and personally I'd love to be more confident - but she can come across as very arrogant sometimes and completely insecure at others.

If i was her sister/friend i'd be worried

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.