Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura again bashing the "other well known Laser Hair Removal clinic". She has absolutely no reason to continue to mention that, total douche!!

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get over Hilary’s braids tbh
Same, it's all I can see. It's so, so offensive that it's shocking. And the carry on coming out of the laser place, of course Hil's can take any level of pain and the lady turned up the frequency of the machine and she didn't even feel it. These girls are insufferable.

Reactions: 14
Wonder what Laura will do in 6 months time when she approaches Urbana to do a collab, and they tell her that she doesn't suit their brand 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t get over Hilary’s braids tbh
The fact she now seems to have limited comments on her posts suggests to me she knows fine well that MANY people rightly have an issue with her having the braids, but she just doesn't want to hear it. She's too in love with herself to do the right thing, aka get them removed and admit she fucked up. She can get in the bin now along with her vain, self obsessed, cringe inducing sister.

Reactions: 12
I was actually thinking about the califa coffee thing and their decision not to work with Laura..... might have had something to do with her saying numerous times she was sick of people asking her about it and her being totally rude to people when they asked where they could purchase!! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very true.
She also isn't the type of influencer that they seem to work with - anyone posting seems to be big into fitness.

Reactions: 3
Laura again bashing the "other well known Laser Hair Removal clinic". She has absolutely no reason to continue to mention that, total douche!!
Has she actually had hair removal done by that "popular laser hair removal chain"? Coz the text on her Instastory yesterday said "I have mates who've had AWFUL customer service from another popular laser removal chain".

If she hasn't had it done herself there and is going off her mates' experiences, that's diagraceful.

And even if she had it done there herself and had a bad experience, she doesn't need to continue mentioning it time and time again.

Reactions: 4
I saw Laura did 'Tea Thoughts' this morning. Give me strength. As if Siobhan O'H and Sinéad Beg wasn't enough!!! Although I do wonder if it is a veiled dig at SO'H because I've noticed a couple of times Laura mention that some of the people she knows suffer very badly with disordered eating and I always feel like she's talking about Siobhán, they were pally for a while!

Reactions: 4
I saw Laura did 'Tea Thoughts' this morning. Give me strength. As if Siobhan O'H and Sinéad Beg wasn't enough!!! Although I do wonder if it is a veiled dig at SO'H because I've noticed a couple of times Laura mention that some of the people she knows suffer very badly with disordered eating and I always feel like she's talking about Siobhán, they were pally for a while!
She’s been doing these ‘tea thoughts’ for a few weeks now, must be thing now or she’s just copying Siobhan. I got the vibe too that the disordered eating ‘concern’ 🙄 was about Siobhan too. In fairness she’s right, SOH has a terrible relationship with food, but aren’t they meant to be friends?!

Reactions: 3
It's a bit rich how she's so superior about others eating habits when she has said numerous times (when she puts up those bloody before and after pics) that she wont disclose how she lost her weight because it was really unhealthy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's trying to draw more attention to the fact that she's given up coffee. Tea thoughts rather than coffee thoughts - wow Laura, how do you survive without coffee, you're so diFfEReNt 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.