Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch her latest click bait video on you tube? It's worth watching just to see her throw blatant shade at siobhan oh fitness! She's not even trying to be subtle. My opinion of Laura has risen.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone watch her latest click bait video on you tube? It's worth watching just to see her throw blatant shade at siobhan oh fitness! She's not even trying to be subtle. My opinion of Laura has risen.
I thought they were friends?

Reactions: 1
Me too! But she didn't hold back saying that there's nothing wrong with working in an office 9 to 5 and anyone who says otherwise is talking shite

Reactions: 2
Boring video but i thought very same is that aimed at Siobhan when saw it🤣🤣So much for being pals!!

I thought they were friends?
Fake Insta pals yeh🤣

Reactions: 1
Ehmmm I'm pretty sure 99.99% of women's hair looks like this after having it up all day. It's neither special nor unique or something only children get .... Why must she try so desperately to b different 🙈🤦
It's that normal you wouldnt even notice it nevermind take a picture of yourself to point it out 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why would you share this with approx 40k people? AND whilst you're in the middle of a workout?
Whoever she's aiming this Level 1000 thirst at I wish she'd just tell the poor lad straight that she wants to ride him and let that be the end of it. Who the duck cares other than her how gagging for it she is???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest grid post 🥶 the T-shirt and rotten boots 🤦‍♀️ Smacks of someone trying too hard... she can NOT pull of that look

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Im none the wiser about how her hair looks! Sack the photographer! And she's a holy show with the outfit, is there even a pants under there?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vintage T-shirt - cause I'm a cool girl
Thigh high boots - cause I'm a cool, sexy girl
Photo of a dog - cause I love animals and I'm so random lol

I cannot believe this woman is 34 years old, and decided to do an outfit change, and have a photoshoot in front of a garage door

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Vintage T-shirt - cause I'm a cool girl
Thigh high boots - cause I'm a cool, sexy girl
Photo of a dog - cause I love animals and I'm so random lol

I cannot believe this woman is 34 years old, and posing in front of a garage door
I’m a bit younger than her and of a similar size and there is no way in bleeping hell I would go down to my hairdressers with no pants... what an absolute melt.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.