Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
I think yer man was asking a genuine question and she lost her mind. I mean it's a fair question, she'd made a big enough deal about giving up the coffee and said nothing about going back on it. 👏not👏that👏we👏cared 👏in👏the👏first 👏place👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Scrk1994

I cannot understand how she is a guard AND has this presence on social media...
You have Just Jordan's husband completely absent on her profile, because he's a detective, but Laura sees no issue in talking about how the tan she's wearing is sex-proof, her period is synched with the lunar cycle, has a tiktok account of absolute cringe...her colleagues must think she's cracked?

Doubt there's a promotion coming for her anytime soon..

• Haha
Oh fuck off laura and get off your high horse trying to shame people for not wearing masks whilst patting herself on the back for being a good Samaritan... 2euro like, get an actual grip. Im so embarrassed for her, in all seriousness, has she lost the plot?? What was the actual point of that bullshit? The fake tears?? Its hard to believe she's a guard!!

Irishjools

What is with the tea thoughts?! Who effing cares what you think of milk?!!

Here are mine ☕1.why do I waste my time watching idiots on Instagram but yet dont mute or unfollow? ☕2. When will that load be finished in the washing machine so I can hang it out?
☕3. What will I do with the kids today in the lashing rain? Like how is that relevant to anyone else??

Her 'content' is brutal. Those tea thoughts though!!!! I think I'm more mad at myself for reading them 😂

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Saw it and was kinda mortified at it. 'I just dont like the direction the company is going in'... seriously you were up their hole for years and now this.

Also i doubt they give a fuck what you think about the direction their company goes in. You're a garda who has an interest in make up, not a strategic expert you absolute dose

• Haha

Russ16

Hilary needs to cop on.
Laura needs to cop on.
The pair of them are feckin doses
This whole thing is wildly inappropriate. I’m a lurker but had to make an account to add my voice. I can’t believe she has the audacity to get that hairstyle and thinks some bullshit spiel about “respecting the origins” that she googled on Wikipedia will cut it.
It’s all just all incredibly poor taste, her and the sister are narcissists. Used to be a fan of Laura but her attitude just stinks.

Reactions: 15

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Jesus you'd all want to be oil paintings the way yer going on about her eye lashes 😆😆 stop picking people's appearances appart. She's a melt though. She goes on like all the other influencers on instagram are being fake and she's the picture of authenticity. She's so not though. So much about her seems put on. I heard from a friend she's good craic and an absolute goof. She'd do better to show that side of herself because all this sultry looks into the camera isn't going to make her feel good about herself. Maybe she is super confident and completely happy in her life but I don't think people who are super happy and comfortable with their life feel the need to tease nudes and talk about how happy and confident they are.
If she really was good craic I’d be shocked to the core, I’d imagine a conversation with laura would be all about Laura

• Heart

Scrk1994

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much..
Whether you want kids or you don't, it's a personal decision and shouldnt be anyone elses business. Her drawing attention to her outlook and decision is unnecessary, and attention seeking - looking for engagement I'd guess

• Heart
Absolutely CANNOT stand her. Self absorbed bitch. I follow her and it's like car crash tv.... cant stop watching it. Her mannerisms annoy me so much that sometimes it really winds me up. She is so fake. And what's with the makeup??? Totally ridiculous bright oranges and yellows for every day wear! Made up like an 19 year old and she is easily 35! Absolute cringe bag

• Haha

Coop

We will all be on tenterhooks awaiting the name of the new lash serum, because we all want lashes that sit perfectly vertically, pointing up at our eyebrows. 🧐

• Haha

Agelsfa

What is it about Instagrammers and not growing up? Is she not 30 odd years old and she's licking her lips and winking at her phone? Using a pack of condoms as a phone on her tiktok, wow you have sex, amazing, a grown woman having sex, imagine that. I'm all for self-confidence but Laura screams insecurity. No one that really likes themself uses their time constantly looking for validation on Instagram. But sure the men like it, did you know that men follow her, men don't usually follow women but they follow her :rolleyes:

• Heart

Warda Marmaduke

Did we see this mornings story?? She's off too a funeral so obviously the logical thing too do is post a boomerang of yourself asking about food.....Jesus Christ like talk about total lack of respect

jeaner

How did he completely break her heart when she’s openly shared she’s never been in love?!
Engagement rate must be low.

Thanks for this..no wonder she deleted it🙈🙈🙈
WOW! That video sums Laura up. She is an uncultured idiot. Why does she think €3500 is expensive? She had 21 days, including Abu Dhabi! She mentioned a couple of times "I'm not a snob" Well I agree Laura, you are most definitely not a snob, you came across as the most ignorant traveller ever. She travelled to a different continent and complained that her mother struggled because she doesnt eat rice, for fuck sake what an embarrassing comment. No wonder she deleted the video. I'm half dead from second hand shame after watching it.