Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to draw more attention to the fact that she's given up coffee. Tea thoughts rather than coffee thoughts - wow Laura, how do you survive without coffee, you're so diFfEReNt πŸ™„
nOt LyKe UdEr GaLz xo

Aaaaaaaaand it’s gone. Just like that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
nOt LyKe UdEr GaLz xo

Aaaaaaaaand it’s gone. Just like that!
What a stupid witch... She obviously knows it's wrong if she is deleting but STILL won't take them out. She is a nasty nasty person for her recent behaviour. A narcissist like her sister to the core. I'm just sick at them.

Reactions: 10
It bothers me so much that she thinks she can just say it's appreciation not appropriation????
Hillary you dont get to decide that! Don't you understand that? It's offensive to black people.
That should be more than enough for you to get them removed.
I have no doubt whatsover that Laura is reading here so for Gods sake if you're both so "woke" get your sister to do the right thing.
This is absolutely shocking carry on.

Reactions: 4
Since blm movement, alot of eyes have been opened - mine included. There is absolutely nothing wrong with making a mistake and learning from it and acknowledging the fact that what you have done is offensive. Once you can admit your wrong doing and apologize and actually educate yourself it’s perfectly fine and normal for people in hilarys privileged position. No one will blame her for making a mistake. However its 100% unacceptable to be told about a mistake and just choosing to blatantly ignore it like you have done nothing wrong. Thats where the problem lies

Reactions: 12
I wonder how many companies are going to continue to work with Hilary after this? I'll be damned if I ever use one of her affiliate links or discount codes.

Reactions: 6
Saw that ! No context to it at all, who said there was something wrong with a 9-5 ?!Such a random statement !

• Wow
Of all her platforms twitter is her worst. Now that's not saying I'm a fan of any of them. I suffer badly with fomo

Me again. She posted 2 pics on her latest. Narcisim doesn't make picking just 1 pic of the same thing easy

Reactions: 3
Girl on Twitter giving it to her about the bomb comment, you love to see it 🌝
I want to unfollow but the drama Mick 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there photoshopping going on in the fridge pic? Her jaw looks very angular or something?

Reactions: 3
Of all her platforms twitter is her worst. Now that's not saying I'm a fan of any of them. I suffer badly with fomo

Me again. She posted 2 pics on her latest. Narcisim doesn't make picking just 1 pic of the same thing easy
Her Twitter is awful agreed but her tiktok is a whole other level... but then again most of tiktok is cringey.

Well she records herself opening the fridge, the camera already set up in there. Others include.... phone in boot of car when she opens it, phone recording her hopping into bed and turning off the lights (she then would have to turn light back on and retrieve phone to stop recording), she has recorded herself waking up yawning!!!! And the worst is phone on the ground in the forest as she walks away from it into the distance, ah i think you dropped your phone hun!
Biggest twit on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.