Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am by no means saying it is ever acceptable for anyone to send those kind of images to anyone. If it was me personally I would be disgusted to receive an image like that. I would obviously share the experience with my close friends and possibly family but I certainly would not be posting it online 😬 I obviously don’t have the same following as Laura anyway so not like anyone would care lol I just feel it’s very irresponsible to share that on her Instagram given her following. She would also know how to deal with this kind of thing appropriately and with correct measures given her job. Just find it strange how she has so many colleagues on there and they don’t cringe at what she puts up 😩

Reactions: 6
Missed all of this. Noone should be sent unsolicited pics. But why she thinks her followers would want to see it too 🙈 like, I can see my husband's penis anytime I want thanks Laura. It almost read from what I can tell like she thought it was a good dick pic, the reference to the 10 inches.... If a girl sent a boob pic to a instagrammer and s/he wanted to discuss it and say, I wish I could show it to you GG boobs and I know cos she sent me the label on her bra, I think there's be uproar!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry I’m not a fan of Laura but she was well within her rights to show that creeps face! He sent unsolicited explicit photos, in my opinion every man who does that should be named and shamed! Disgusting behaviour and I’m actually a bit shocked that people here don’t see that. She could technically have a case against him for what he did.
If she was so bothered by it why did she go on about it's size then??? Aren't Dick pics typically sent to women who basically go on about how thirsty they are, hence men taking the liberty of sending a pic of their member? Equally thirsty. Cos she doesn't hide that either?

Reactions: 1
If she was so bothered by it why did she go on about it's size then??? Aren't Dick pics typically sent to women who basically go on about how thirsty they are, hence men taking the liberty of sending a pic of their member? Equally thirsty. Cos she doesn't hide that either?

Probably cause it was a weird thing to do? Like he’s trying to gloat over the size of it, to the point of holding up a tape measure lol.

I used to be a fan of Laura, not anymore, but I don’t let my dislike cloud situations that were unreasonable. I don’t think it’s anyone’s job to police the “best reaction” to have to unsolicited dick pics personally.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Probably cause it was a weird thing to do? Like he’s trying to gloat over the size of it, to the point of holding up a tape measure lol.

I used to be a fan of Laura, not anymore, but I don’t let my dislike cloud situations that were unreasonable. I don’t think it’s anyone’s job to police the “best reaction” to have to unsolicited dick pics personally.
Just delete and block, simple? She doesn't have to post about it, just like the majority if things she posts on!?

Reactions: 4
The picture including his face is still public on her Twitter. This kind of thing could ruin someone or make them lose their job. What he did was slimey but this public shaming is not nice either.

Reactions: 4
Nah I’m sorry it’s his own responsibility if he sends pics like that into the world. If a woman sends nudes there’s always that argument of “well don’t send them if you don’t want them out there.”

Personally I think it should be named and shamed, it’s horrible to receive them (speaking from experience) and it needs to stop. Another person I follow shared her experience too and I don’t see where the problem is? Should people not speak about unsavoury things that happen? This is the real world. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: 19
Laura is trying an eyelash serum, it's not that long ago she was peddling an eyelash serum. Sissypants did too. It was called iLure or igloo or something. Wonder if this is a rerun?

Reactions: 3
I think it was Iglow - she refuses to talk about it now, says they changed the formula and it no longer works for her.... after seeing the califa debacle tho I do wonder if she was jusy dropped from their marketing?!

Reactions: 7
I think it was Iglow - she refuses to talk about it now, says they changed the formula and it no longer works for her.... after seeing the califa debacle tho I do wonder if she was jusy dropped from their marketing?!
I wondered the same myself but there's still a post on her feed going back to the Iglow days from a couple of years ago. She deleted anything she had posted previously about Califia when she was having her witch fit over them not sponsoring her so might not be something she's sour over...

We will all be on tenterhooks awaiting the name of the new lash serum, because we all want lashes that sit perfectly vertically, pointing up at our eyebrows. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We will all be on tenterhooks awaiting the name of the new lash serum, because we all want lashes that sit perfectly vertically, pointing up at our eyebrows. 🧐
I genuinely hate the way her lashes look after using the serum...

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree More. Hate when she tries to create an air of mystery about a product 🙄 no brand will go near her after her Califa drama

Reactions: 7
It's an eyelash curler that helps her achieve this 45 ° upward angle of her lashes. Clear as day she clamps one onto her lashes everyday.

Reactions: 5
The picture including his face is still public on her Twitter. This kind of thing could ruin someone or make them lose their job. What he did was slimey but this public shaming is not nice either.
10000% agree..she never shuts up about sex but to post his pic like that to 40,000 plus is a disgrace..for all we know chap could be suicidal etc & that could push him over the edge..awful thing to do😡😡😡And she has said a number of times shd sends them type of pics to lads..how would she like if tables were turned!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha went and had a look. They are absolutely bloody awful looking 😂😂 Where are the outer corner lashes gone?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.