Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I can’t understand why she brags about being such a cheap cunt! It’s mind blowing. Imagine going to aldi when you are in Spain
I went to lidl when i was there! 😂

in fairness tho, i got some essentials and didnt story it, which is the point youre making i think!

Reactions: 1

Towser

So strange that she is still posting to Insta but hasn't acknowledged Hilary's new skipping deal!! Even if they have fallen out you would think she would share it or comment on it knowing that it's public. Weird!!!!
Also Hilary looks great. She has transformed her body and looks amazing 👏 I do love a bit of healthy transformations without any crap diets

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
Bigggg pick me vibes from majority of her content.

Not sure how or why, but insta decided to drop a Califia advert after her stories the other day, I nearly died laughing. Wrong choice insta, wrong fcking choice!!

Ian really fucked her up 👀

Don't all rush at once to hear the latest from Laurs on her daily flatulence and bestest yogi this side of the Atlantic snorecast!!

For some weird reason I think Laura already has an OF.. like all these titteh and posed photos are the dead ends that didn't make the cut. I swear she gives those vibes. Leaving youtube and getting rid of the content creating crap but lowkey is an OF user (would it be user if u create content on there??) It's a gut feeling like.

Real quick whatever happened to the 'amazingggg' lisa from zinc? she's raving about this new girl twice now, where did lisa go?! lol
What did Ian do?

Holly82

What’s she on about staying there a couple of weeks ago?? Did she not go to Portugal with the sister. Or is she away that long?