Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dailychat

VIP Member
I was just thinking about this thread, and wondering why I hadn't read any Laura news in a while. I thought a new thread had been started that I missed.
Is she not up to anything any more

Reactions: 2

Crackerjack

The wrap story is really confusing because she seemed to have picked it up and unwrapped it fine and was able to put it on a plate fine but then when she went to film it it just falls apart

Addd

VIP Member
She really really tries all and every possible way to fish for compliments and talk about herself. It's always always about her. And she's just an embarrassment.
Sure she even said last night “I am the centre of my own universe” she is way to self involved with herself

Quarentinemomx

Anyone know why there's never mention of Hilary on her stories anymore? Used to be glued to each other & now not a peep of her existence!

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Going to London to shoot content = look moody and do funny poses.

I cannot believe this ‘insta hun’ thing makes a wage, it obviously does but dear lord it’s vapid.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
If anyone is crazy enough to pay the few euro for Patreon to see where she is please let us know😅😅Looks like some part of Spain!

Lurker752

Guys and gals I need someone to stage an intervention 😂 I can't stop watching Baz even though everything he says and does makes my skin crawl. I feel violated after watching his stories his evening. Help me. Please
What happened with the lovely homeless girl that was going to stay in his? Did she stay there/is she there? Did he post about her ? (I unfollowed and regret)

Reactions: 1