Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThorsHammer

She appears to be filming for something on RTE with her "mammy". Does a TV licence seriously cover this shite

Reactions: 1

Saltydog

I couldn't even see Laura being successful with an OF account. They rely on each other to promote thier accounts. Who would promote hers?

starryeyed10

VIP Member
What is this lovers Sundays crap? Just dropping the word sustainable in... I highly doubt her tat is in any way sustainable.

Reminded me of when she tried to sell ~aesthetic ~ iced coffee cups.

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Off topic I know but she’s been mentioned here before I think. The Orlagh Winters one is now at 10k and I’d say she’s raging nobody started a thread on her yet, not that she gives a fuck cos she’s a ‘sound fucker’ and says fuck a lot. She doesn’t give a fuck you know! 🙄😆

• Haha

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
So her & creepy Baz are away again🙄And once AGAIN she is recording a couple having sex & posting it..so out of line & creepy🙄🙄🙈
She is quite the child and very disrespectful. Bitching about tattle and gg being "invasive" to your then relationship (cop out) whilst also posting these kinds of things, hello pot meet kettle!!

heygirlhey.PNG
Heyyy laurz how nice of you to show yet again, you continuously read here even on your mighty treks. 🤣😂

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s just jealousy between them, something must have happened? I wonder if Laura offered Hill some unsolicited advice about skipping and rapid weight loss??
I think maybe it was the other way around, Hillary offered her unsolicited weight loss advice. 🤷‍♀️ Laura can't take anything but arse-licking! no pun intended