Laura's Views #5 Alert Alert, Laura is on her period but at least we know she’s not reproducing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry now but is this absolute dose taking it upon HERSELF to venture in to these coffee shops and critiquing the establishment AND the goods on offer??? Would she ever go away and get rode for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she first started doing this I thought it was her sneaky way of exposing a potential sponcon job ,but now it's clearly just her doing it no mula to it 👀. Who here remembers when she swore off coffee 🤣 (lattes imo isnt really coffee its just sugar a little kick and mylk/milk) after the whole debacle with calififa farms? She really should keep up with her bs, swearing off things and then few months to a year down the line bet into it again. Wasn't she the same with the eyelash shite, swore she'd never use it again came back saying im doing an expo here ladzzz. Bore off laura nobody with an actual taste for coffee will be taking your poxy recos girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know this is not about Laura but creepy Baz has been spewing a lot of gross sec related stories the last few nights. It makes me feel so gross. I have unfollowed him. Anyone else seen it?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I know this is not about Laura but creepy Baz has been spewing a lot of gross sec related stories the last few nights. It makes me feel so gross. I have unfollowed him. Anyone else seen it?
Yes! Vomit! And did you see he done a dirty delete, he had a pic up of himself in bed with a time stamp of like 3am saying something along the lines of do you want to see some sexy stuff..now he’s on today saying he was going to give up Instagram. Like he is Middle Aged I cringe so much for him! Absolute creep

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes! Vomit! And did you see he done a dirty delete, he had a pic up of himself in bed with a time stamp of like 3am saying something along the lines of do you want to see some sexy stuff..now he’s on today saying he was going to give up Instagram. Like he is Middle Aged I cringe so much for him! Absolute creep
That must be why he considered not coming back. I saw that story at the time and thought it was so gross and inappropriate. He's getting creepier by week. I'm not Laura's biggest fan but why would she associate with him 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
I wonder did he mean to private message/private Instastory it to someone? 😱😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Does she think it’s just Applegreen in Navan that has oat milk coffee machines 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve been having them for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mother of god she’s still going on about petrol being 80 cent in 2005 🙄 duck off laura

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Mother of god she’s still going on about petrol being 80 cent in 2005 🙄 duck off laura
She is literally the tightest mean witch going. I know some pretty stingy people but she is completely next level

Reactions: 5
Since when did she become a self promoted coffee connoisseur?! Seriously why is she judging a place on their decor, it Might not be to her taste but why publicly announce that she isn’t impressed with
it?! Ur not to everyone’s taste either hun 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The “EHHHH DECOR?” wasn’t even passive aggressive like she normally is, it was straight up aggressive aggressive

It would be great if someone that worked in the coffee shop saw her stories while she put her little review on her stories and fucked her out the door 🤣knowing her she is a crappy witch and only posts it when she leaves.

• Haha
I’d say she waits til she’s left to post her stories just for that reason 🤣

Reactions: 3
It would be great if someone that worked in the coffee shop saw her stories while she put her little review on her stories and fucked her out the door 🤣knowing her she is a crappy witch and only posts it when she leaves.
Her cowardice behaviour is bound to catch up with her. Was she on a 'date' down in Ennis the other day? it's as if she was saying as much. Go on laurz girl get the roiddddde so you can finally stfu and start acting like an adult 🙃

Her cowardice behaviour is bound to catch up with her. Was she on a 'date' down in Ennis the other day? it's as if she was saying as much. Go on laurz girl get the roiddddde so you can finally stfu and start acting like an adult 🙃
No she wasnt on a date.. AS IF she would take the key out of her chastity belt for the night 🤣 she was in Ennis for that creepy guy baz 50th

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone hazard a guess as to why she needs the go ahead to share this yoga retreat???? She’s hardly looking for an AF 😂😂

• Haha
So she is a coffee cafe expert now - also she is jus filming random customers in them, is she ok?!

Reactions: 8
"It feels like i'm on my period 4 times a month honestly" 💀💀

Its feels the same for us - is she trolling us? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10