Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
She has a want about her
Bigggg pick me vibes from majority of her content.

Not sure how or why, but insta decided to drop a Califia advert after her stories the other day, I nearly died laughing. Wrong choice insta, wrong fcking choice!!

Just seen this and I got so annoyed!! Laura you may be happy single and see a relationship as some sort of jail time but 'most' people are not staying in their relationship because they're too afraid to break up with their partners! I feel sorry for her if that's her view on the majority of relationships. That's quite sad for her. Does she not have any positive romantic relationships among her family and friends?
Ian really fucked her up 👀

Did she just pretty much confirm she's starting a podcast, with the "oops" response to someone asking why is everyone releasing a pod?
What's she going to talk about like; yoga (snore), her thrice monthly period, her propensity for flatulence based on her vegan diet...?
Don't all rush at once to hear the latest from Laurs on her daily flatulence and bestest yogi this side of the Atlantic snorecast!!

For some weird reason I think Laura already has an OF.. like all these titteh and posed photos are the dead ends that didn't make the cut. I swear she gives those vibes. Leaving youtube and getting rid of the content creating crap but lowkey is an OF user (would it be user if u create content on there??) It's a gut feeling like.

Real quick whatever happened to the 'amazingggg' lisa from zinc? she's raving about this new girl twice now, where did lisa go?! lol

Reactions: 2

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
The hotel she is in is fine, is she not living in Dublin anymore?
Has she mentioned Hilary’s nomination at all?

Cackles

Did she not contact all pr companies last year and said to take her name off their lists? What has changed now?

JillZarin

Chatty Member
She mustnt be living in Dublin, gone back home to mammy i'd say. The rent shes been paying would be huge i'd imagine so if theres any chance of buying a house, its by saving a few quid living at home.

The hotel is grand, but not worthy of a room tour!
Moved out. Living at home with Mammy and Hils.

drippingpeaches

Can anyone remember back in the day when (correct me if I’m wrong) she was going to that PT Sonny Hunt? I can’t remember was she actually just friends and trained with him or was he her actual PT🤔 but anyway, I’m sure they had a falling out because he just vanished from her life.. Anyone know what that was about? Don’t even ask me how this came into my brain today as it was donkeys ago.
Yeah, I remember she filmed a YouTube video with him and all. She got veryyyyy into fitness when she started with him

Saltydog

They are doing 4 days on 4 days off so asked to take their leave in one go. As far as I know 😬
no we can apply for between 2 and I think about 8 extra weeks off a year unpaid. Most take a few weeks off over summer months when kids are off school. You can opt to have a reduced salary throughout the year or just the weeks off unpaid. Lots of organisations do it and it used to be called term time but it's not specific to people with children anymore.

You can't take all your rest days for the year together. That's against working time agreement

I haven't seen him post about Aimee. They don't seem to be following each other either?
He followers her but she doesn't follow him 🤨 I know he mentioned something about going on holidays soon so maybe he won't actually be there while she's staying there 🤷‍♀️

Madamex

VIP Member
Is Laura still an influencer or youtuber? She doesn't do any videos anymore does she? What's the point of her now?