Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livinglucious

Oh my god why is she aggressively rubbing that sunscreen Into her face?! 😂😂😂 I couldn’t stop laughing at that. And she has a filter on?!! Laura stop being such a hypocrite; you always comment on other influencers using filters when promoting makeup or skin products, ur using a pennys sunscreen and you’re filtered to death and then show us a selfie 20 minutes later. No maybe go to natural light and show us while ur actually doing it without a filter. . Jesus slow news day. Herself and the sister have gotten awful boring lately. Laura was in carlow, Hilary booked herself a weekend away to find herself again. Laura back in Dublin, Hilary back skipping in the garage. . 🙄
The REN "Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30" that she previously raved about (when she was a REN Friend!) is just as difficult to 'work in'!

Reactions: 1
There's nothing wrong with having weight on or having under eye bags. Whether Laura is a flute or not, she's a gorgeous looking woman. Not every flaw needs to be fixed and not every pound put on needs to be lost. Jesus if women are talking about women like this I give up.
Well I actually think the weight suits her because she looked fierce unwell thin but the eyes she deffo needs a good rest

Jellybb

VIP Member
I definitely think it kills her that she isn’t the “famous” one doing social media in the family anymore. I’d say she can’t stand being in second place
She’s gonna have to up the ante to climb a step ahead of hils 🙈 wonder what her next fad will be?

Vivian124

VIP Member
It's about time she moved out of that apartment, she seemed very lonely there. I wonder did she transfer? She's hardly commuting every day?

Nipslips

Chatty Member
She is officially the Queen of bad timing. Does she not read the news? Ffs. Grey's Anatomy gone to her head

I don't know if this was directed towards me or not? As I mentioned her ex I am assuming yes? Please correct me if I'm wrong. All this said, I need to say that I did not put any blame on the man. I said he fucked her up, HER. How she perceives things is not on Ian! I think fair fucks to the man because from what she did show of him, he put up with a lotttt of her bs. Daren't think what happened behind the scenes. I don't know what her offline persona is like but there's a few people commenting who know her personally, or used to know her.. worked with her. Saltydog i believe is one and ladygodiva is another if i'm mistaken I apologise but I'm almost sure both posters have said they've worked with her at some stage in their careers.

He broke up with her, and she clearly has never gotten over it. Her hatred for others being happy and her clear longing to be in a relationship again stems imo from her previous break-up that was Ian. She blames tattle, GWS and the likes for her relationship failings but it doesn't take a feckin rocket scientist to see that's not true. Her vlogs, particularly her travel vlogs with the guy shows he was already over her bs. I don't know him personally but I think he had a somewhat lucky escape (no relationship ending comes without heartbreak on either side)
No not at all directed at you!! All is good!! Just giving my two Pence worth and exactly like you said how she perceives things is on her not on the ex! it’s just from watching her online and then reading here it’s clear to see a certain persona!

Ryan80

VIP Member
Oh she's been on a crap diet. She just wouldn't be getting skipping rope deals or slots on Ireland AM if she admitted she's basically starving herself and over exercising
She did say that she started eating better and making better choices when it came to food.

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Has she left her job in the guards? She said she was going back to work but was dressed casually. Also, had a green ribbon sort of name tag around her neck....... Hmm

Mdance

Chatty Member
Now, I don’t like her (used to, but I’ve seen the light) but if I spend my wages on food & it’s shite I’ll complain. Eating out is expensive. If she went and ordered soggy ingredients though, that’s on her and she should just pipe down. She’s doing a lot of public complaining about food it seems, must be hoping for a collab or some sort with Conor Ryan.
I agree. If food is not up to standard then your well within your reason to point it out to staff but what does she expect ordering soggy ingredients on a wrap 🙄

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Is she unemployed now?
Some of her posts are from places near enough to where she works, so it probably just gives the appearance that she isn’t working when she’s just on her lunch break. Plus she would have a good amount of time off anyway.