Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see the headline now:

Irish culchie Garda in spud skin eating shocker!

*i’m a culchie
*millions of people eat the skins but confused about her pointing out ‘cooked’ potatoes. Do people eat raw potato skins typically?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t put it past her to dig through her apartment complex’s recycling bins in order to get herself a few cents 😂
She definitely seems like the type. I'd say she still has some of her communion money. Stitched into the lining of the curtains in the Mammy's gaff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice how Laura didn't even tag Hilary today or refer to her, even though they went to that event together. Doesn't want sissy getting any more followers

Reactions: 3
She is a rip off merchant, if you are taking money from people for content, you have to provide the content which they have been promised. I really don’t know what content she is providing that anyone would like to pay for. I unfollowed her such a long time ago because she just became very repetitive- Vego bars, fart and poo chat, period discussion etc

Reactions: 9
Is Laura tweeting fake conversations with herself on a fake insta account? The profile pic changes sides.. 👀
No I just checked my old conversations on messenger and the ones that I sent the last message to and got no reply back, my profile pic shows at the bottom too ..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.