Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, it's Wetherspoons........

Wouldn't be known for their passion for animal welfare and veganism. They're the cheap pints place, right?

Reactions: 13
I am also vegan and if that happens to me, I just politely tell the server and it gets sorted quickly. I’ve never felt the need to share on my Instagram story that I was given real butter or eggs! It’s ridiculous and over the top.

Reactions: 9
What are these new 'king' crisps that she are obsessed with like???! Or what is that corn on the cob thing about? What an idiot.
I'd love if her stories were like that black mirror episode when people were rated on their interactions and conversations. She would be eliminated from all events

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am also vegan and if that happens to me, I just politely tell the server and it gets sorted quickly. I’ve never felt the need to share on my Instagram story that I was given real butter or eggs! It’s ridiculous and over the top.
Same. What’s the point?! I always always get handed real butter when out, or mainstream garlic Mayo with pizza etc but I either just don’t eat it or mention it to someone who works wherever I am.

Reactions: 5
Aisling Keenan has a Further Education podcast ep up on Patreon with Ms Young, talking about...you guessed it! Not wanting kids 🙄 About to listen now, will let ye know if there's any groundbreaking revelations.
(I adore Aisling's Patreon, so no hate to her at all, would recommend her if you enjoy beauty!)

Reactions: 10
Aisling Keenan has a Further Education podcast ep up on Patreon with Ms Young, talking about...you guessed it! Not wanting kids 🙄 About to listen now, will let ye know if there's any groundbreaking revelations.
(I adore Aisling's Patreon, so no hate to her at all, would recommend her if you enjoy beauty!)
Decent chat, but I enjoy Aisling's podcast anyway. BUT, at the 1hr:11 mark, Laura laughed, and then said she laughed and farted at the same time, and to remove that.
Christ almighty, but she has to lower the tone in some way no matter what 🙄

Main synopsis: She doesn't want kids because 1) She's selfish (as in, she enjoys her life the way it is), 2) Doesn't particularly enjoy children (not in a hateful way, but can only tolerate for so long), 3) Fear of regretting having a child

Other points were made but they were obvious ones, like will you be able to fit a child into your current life, etc.

There's something about her on podcasts that comes across really insincere. She's constantly bursting out laughing, asking too many questions to the interviewer - it screams "I'm relatable, like me!!!". I've heard her on a few pods, and she's always the same. There's a difference between getting along with someone interviewing you, and pushing the "craic".

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Well she loves the sound of her own voice, tries waaaaay too hard in general and we've seen countless times her fake laugh. She wants people to say she has a big dirty laugh but hers is fake.

Reactions: 8
That post about Wetherspoons really pissed me off, she’s always at it on Twitter ’hey Tattle, this isn’t my style but I can’t contact mods directly, please shut down this thread’ 🤮🤮 morto for her!!

About the no kids thing, I get why she goes on and on about it as I’m also a woman who does not want kids, it is kinda isolating since societal norms are that we should, and people can be very judgmental. But yeah she is completely OTT with everything in general.

I have no experience with SSRI’s *yet*, could these have anything to do with why she carries on the way she does??

Reactions: 3
That post about Wetherspoons really pissed me off, she’s always at it on Twitter ’hey Tattle, this isn’t my style but I can’t contact mods directly, please shut down this thread’ 🤮🤮 morto for her!!

About the no kids thing, I get why she goes on and on about it as I’m also a woman who does not want kids, it is kinda isolating since societal norms are that we should, and people can be very judgmental. But yeah she is completely OTT with everything in general.

I have no experience with SSRI’s *yet*, could these have anything to do with why she carries on the way she does??
I'm a single woman who does want kids and that can be isolating in its own way but I don't feel the need to bleat on about it at every opportunity.

More people than you might realise rely on SSRIs in everyday life. They don't turn you into arrogant, rude, self absorbed dickheads, quite the opposite in fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm a single woman who does want kids and that can be isolating in its own way but I don't feel the need to bleat on about it at every opportunity.

More people than you might realise rely on SSRIs in everyday life. They don't turn you into arrogant, rude, self absorbed dickheads, quite the opposite in fact.
Thats good to know, I was curious because my bf was unnecessarily put on Prozac a few years back and it changed his behaviour and made him really annoying. I’ve been thinking about seeking help for my mental health lately and was worried about being put on something that would make me behave like our Laura!

Reactions: 3
Thats good to know, I was curious because my bf was unnecessarily put on Prozac a few years back and it changed his behaviour and made him really annoying. I’ve been thinking about seeking help for my mental health lately and was worried about being put on something that would make me behave like our Laura!
Sorry to hear that and seeking help is a great first step ❤ Laura's behaviour is her choice so please don't let her deter you from medication if it's determined that that's what you need right now to help you through this period in your life.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.