Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids stuff I can understand but putting a penneys haul behind a pay wall?? duck right off! 🙄

As a matter of interest, on her money diary, does she say how much salary she got and rent she pays or does she keep that quiet and just talk about how much she spends on coffee and vego bars?
Ah the “I don’t want kids” thing has been done to death by these dopes. Sick of hearing it now. It doesn’t make them unique

Reactions: 6
She’s such a melt going on about not wanting kids again, I’ve said this a thousand times on these threads, but the fact she feels the need to share not wanting kids says that she probably would in fact want kids.
I personally do not want kids, but have never ever felt the need to talk about it in real life or online.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s such a melt going on about not wanting kids again, I’ve said this a thousand times on these threads, but the fact she feels the need to share not wanting kids says that she probably would in fact want kids.
I personally do not want kids, but have never ever felt the need to talk about it in real life or online.
It’s painful and repetitive. It doesn’t need to be spoken about all the time or used as a personality trait 🙄 I was adamant I didn’t want kids and I’m here 7 months pregnant 🙄 people change their minds. She is an awful gowl the way she keeps going on and on about this. bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone care if she wants to have kids or not? I could understand if she was in a relationship and getting questions all the time but she’s clearly very bleeping single so hardly getting asked? I find her so peculiar! I’d love to know how many patrons have subscribed. If it was the price of a Freddo I wouldn’t give it, duck sake 🤦🏻‍♀️
And the Penneys Haul! It’s only going to be a lacy bralet and sure we’ll all be shown it under a lumberjack shirt draped seductively off one shoulder for the next 14 years til she buys another one. Just set up an Only Fans Laura ye dope!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone care if she wants to have kids or not? I could understand if she was in a relationship and getting questions all the time but she’s clearly very bleeping single so hardly getting asked? I find her so peculiar! I’d love to know how many patrons have subscribed. If it was the price of a Freddo I wouldn’t give it, duck sake 🤦🏻‍♀️
And the Penneys Haul! It’s only going to be a lacy bralet and sure we’ll all be shown it under a lumberjack shirt draped seductively off one shoulder for the next 14 years til she buys another one. Just set up an Only Fans Laura ye dope!
If I had to hazard a sensible guess… I would genuinely say she has 24 patreons. I would be shocked if she had any more than that.

Reactions: 3
If I had to hazard a sensible guess… I would genuinely say she has 24 patreons. I would be shocked if she had any more than that.

I am shocked she has that many even! I just can’t see her keeping everything on Patreon. What she puts on Instagram she tends to put on Twitter too, she craves the attention.

P.S. I love your profile pic

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The other thing that doesn’t add up by her logic - she wants to share things on Patreon “that are more personal and she doesn’t want the “big” internet to see” how exactly is a penny’s haul personal? Or the fact she doesn’t want kids when she has beaten that drum a million times on Instagram?
The real reason is she gets called out on here and can’t take the heat or criticism. Plus she potential make some money from Patreon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The other thing that doesn’t add up by her logic - she wants to share things on Patreon “that are more personal and she doesn’t want the “big” internet to see” how exactly is a penny’s haul personal? Or the fact she doesn’t want kids when she has beaten that drum a million times on Instagram?
The real reason is she gets called out on here and can’t take the heat or criticism. Plus she potential make some money from Patreon
Nail on the head.

I also love how she said we were under 'no pressure' or 'no obligation' to sign up to her Patreon. How arrogant. more like no interest Laura.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know following her/bloggers costs the average joe nothing, but that’s how influencers became “famous” and that’s how they got collabs and sponsors and of course PR and gifts. They use their follower count and engagement to get better rates. It’s a bit crappy to expect followers to still follow and engage but get no further content unless they pay and subscribe for the privilege. It’s different when it’s something that takes time, effort, research etc to pull together but a ten minute essay or what I buy in Aldi spiel isn’t worth it and in turn is just going to alienate the original followers. Trying to have their cake and eat it too comes to mind. Just because you can sign up for a patreon doesn’t mean you should

Reactions: 9
Someone explain to me why the duck martyr vegan Laura supports horse racing???? Honest to god this girl is an absolute WALKING contradiction. Unless she has ‘unveganised’ herself in recent weeks.
She'll say she doesn't support it directly but that it's her 'friend' so she's supporting him. Please make it make sense 🙃 We ALL know she would kick the f off if it were anyone else being this blatant in their bs. She's a habit of that.

Also to the person who asked if you can nosy on patreon yes ,yes you can 😂😂 haven't done it for our Laurs here but I remember when the whole CB dramas went down and TUO had their patreon shite with her click baiting controversial conversations, so i signed up (there was no controversy gahh) listened and unsubbed, patreon returned me my fee within 48hours, as it apparently (at least back then) worked on a 30 day thingy and if you cancelled within the first 7 days you were given your cash back. I got to have the nose and keep my cash, thanks patreon!! Dunno what it is now and I've no interest in even slightly supporting this muppet.

Reactions: 11
I can see her pushing a shopping trolley around collecting old tin cans and bottles to make her millions from lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What in the ever loving attention seeking duck is she at this morning again. Instead of complaining in the establishment she is in to the people responsible she has to go public on insta and get people in trouble with management.

Youre a vegan. We know...eggs and butter are not vegan. Tell the business while you are THERE.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What in the ever loving attention seeking duck is she at this morning again. Instead of complaining in the establishment she is in to the people responsible she has to go public on insta and get people in trouble with management.

Youre a vegan. We know...eggs and butter are not vegan. Tell the business while you are THERE.
Yep exactly. I got the wrong butter a few weeks back, 30 seconds later I had the right butter. No big deal.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.