Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget about the eyeshadow, her lashes are hideous.
How does she think they are nice?? Also she put up a completely different picture for her question box. Same coat and outdoors but no spidery eyelashes?!? Whyyyyy

Reactions: 3
Look at Laura’s latest tweet, going on about how a guy had a boner on their first date 🥱🥱🥱
It’s only the 1000th time she has brought this story up - nobody gives a tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Look at Laura’s latest tweet, going on about how a guy had a boner on their first date 🥱🥱🥱
It’s only the 1000th time she has brought this story up - nobody gives a tit
Shes such an attention seeker.

Id say mammy is bate from listening to her now that Hilly got one of the stellar awards nominations, while the lovely Laura couldnt get a collab if her life depended on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Laura moved out of her Dublin apartment?. I thought I saw something alluding to a big change and it looked like there was boxes in the background. I have a feeling she did a video for her Patreon followers only...

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember the version of the story she told months ago on insta? I feel like this version is an embellished version of that lie.
Not a great thing to be at picking up a stranger on a first date. Surely, as a cop she would be advocating for staying safe in situations like this

Reactions: 8
When I thought she couldn’t be anymore of a dose than this, she put up the video of herself tasting the food and nodding 🤦🏼‍♀️
Her sister had up a video the other day of drinking a coffee and nodding at it, what is that about! I have never seen anyone do this in real life, I find it so odd!

Reactions: 11
Some confidential info for you, please don’t say you heard it from me but apparently Laura farts and shits!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
remember when she went to climb over some fence when she was out walking on her own.. set her phone down to record it, climbed over then went back to get her phone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if she’ll share the fact that sissy pants has been nominated for a ‘rising Instagram star’ award by Stellar magazine….

Reactions: 3
remember when she went to climb over some fence when she was out walking on her own.. set her phone down to record it, climbed over then went back to get her phone 😂😂
Or placed the phone in the fridge, closed the door of the fridge and then filmed from the phones POV of her opening said fridge 😫🤣😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.