Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the driving off one and she had to drive back and get her phone :unsure:
I forgot that one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And the one of her running in the park. Keep them coming πŸ˜‚

Getting into bed in a hotel room and turning off the light. Then obv turning the light back on to get phone and stop recording. Fuckin hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s been a long time since she mentioned her bj lips too from using elf lip gloss.. maybe that info is for patreons only now

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Getting into bed in a hotel room and turning off the light. Then obv turning the light back on to get phone and stop recording. Fuckin hell.
What about setting up the phone to record her climbing over a fence & then likely having to climb back over it to retrieve the phone.

Oh so many!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Putting her phone in the boot, hitting record, closing the boot, reopening the boot to film her take out groceries then repeating the process in the fridge and cupboard as she put away the groceries. I’d say it took so long to do that half the stuff went off, except for the fact that she eats nothing fresh and only processed stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The hotel she is in is fine, is she not living in Dublin anymore?
Has she mentioned Hilary’s nomination at all?

The hotel she is in is fine, is she not living in Dublin anymore?
Has she mentioned Hilary’s nomination at all?
She mustnt be living in Dublin, gone back home to mammy i'd say. The rent shes been paying would be huge i'd imagine so if theres any chance of buying a house, its by saving a few quid living at home.

The hotel is grand, but not worthy of a room tour!

Reactions: 7
No mention of sissy pants or her nomination, now that she is the social media queen of the family.

Reactions: 4
She mustnt be living in Dublin, gone back home to mammy i'd say. The rent shes been paying would be huge i'd imagine so if theres any chance of buying a house, its by saving a few quid living at home.

The hotel is grand, but not worthy of a room tour!
Moved out. Living at home with Mammy and Hils.

Oh I lol’d when she said her hair was as like a comb over. We’re saying that this years Laura!!

• Haha
Why is everyone shot in a wide angle now too.. it’s not like it’s anything interesting to get it all into the picture

Reactions: 1
O my god.... she is pretending that when she went away with hilary (incognito) that it was a solo trip!! Hence why sissy pants wouldnt disclose who she was with. Absolutely fecking hilarious content from the Youngs!! πŸ˜† 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
O my god.... she is pretending that when she went away with hilary (incognito) that it was a solo trip!! Hence why sissy pants wouldnt disclose who she was with. Absolutely fecking hilarious content from the Youngs!! πŸ˜† 🀣
Is that the latest patreon?

I think that patreon is actually referring to her holiday now, she’s currently away again so must be riding solo this time

Lads she did it again!!! Recorded herself walking into the hotel room with her luggage..... day made 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.