Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads can we move on from the Covid talk now, there's enough on every other social media and news channel without it being here too.

Reactions: 21
Don’t think the guards are vaccinated or maybe you know better because you seem to be defending Laura a lot

Sorry yes please

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lads can we move on from the Covid talk now, there's enough on every other social media and news channel without it being here too.
Agreed. This thread in particular has been taken over by covid talk :rolleyes: please leave it at the door gals.

Reactions: 5
Maybe a rave thread should be set up for her fans
If you read back through the threads you can see that we are not fans. Someone can disagree without being directed to a rave thread 😌 (original statement btw 🥱) anyway, I’m going to respectfully move on from this 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Ah guys, come on, let's just leave it there.

I want to be getting alerts on Laura or sissy-pants only from now on, please and thanks! 🤩

Reactions: 9
I apologise, I’m just a bit sensitive about C***d because of personal circumstances. Sorry to derail it. Back to Laura

Reactions: 7
Maybe a rave thread should be set up for her fans
I was actually suggesting to get back to discussing Laura instead of the pandemic. Definitely not a fan of hers, that’s why I’m here and not for COVID updates!

Reactions: 3
She’s raging we found her out.
She’s sulking probably. this thread has just spoken about covid and Hilary last few days so she’s raging it’s not about her!! she’s due a comeback with a raunchy post in the hopes it will distract from her being caught rotten on her last few photos! I’d have respect for her if she came out and addressed it instead of cowering away: she’s a right woman for giving out and pointing out anyone else’s flaws aka influencers using filters, rude people in shops etc, poor customer service yet she can’t and will never ever address her own errors. . 🤔 I’d love to be the next coffee shop that she posts about not using a sustainable cup - reply back pot kettle black!

• Haha
So on May 10th Laura can travel the country (legally) and get the ride. She will surely let us know

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will be back with a few sex references, letting us know she’s on her 60th period of the year and a few farting references. Might remind us again that a lot of her followers are men for good measure.

• Haha
Who called it.. absent for a few days then comes back with semi naked pics 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.