Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems Hilary is taking a leaf out of sissy's book and is now keeping us updated on her period situ. Her skips are done and her menstrual cup is still in place.... Jesus wept!
Have you not told everyone in your life, including all the thousands of strangers on your social media about what day you are on, in your cycle?? 😮 wtf is wrong with you if you haven’t? 🤔
The only dose that can top these two is Tignam who took to the bed for an entire weekend last month for her period. The full weekend. Where am I going wrong 🙈

PSA; nobody cares! Get a grip!! And have a shred of class about you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We’re trying for another baby and you should see my hubby’s face if I even mention cycles 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And the twerking at the end- Stay classy! 😂 I have a feeling Laura is going to come back saying her privacy has being invaded and she took a few days off social media as a result. She did it once or twice before - playing the poor me card so I’d say she’s raging about the air b&b and the grad pictures. . She’ll come back, never address it and hope everyone just forgets it! 🥱
What's the grad pictures?

Sissy pants was given a skipping mat, I saw it once, she used it for half of her skips then did the other half on the patio. Today there she hasn't even got it out. I'd be gutted if I was the company that took the time to send it to her 😥

Reactions: 3
I wondered about this when I saw too 🤔
Lots of salons offering patch tests this week. I wouldnt begrudge them it tbh. Silly of Laura to post it, but in my experience they plonk colour behind your ear and off you go, its not the biggest danger ever.

Reactions: 16
Is she not a customer of that place for years? Is she getting a new colour that she needs a patch test?

Reactions: 1
A lot of salons are requiring patch tests now if you have been colouring your hair yourself throughout lockdown
Yeah just discovered this over the weekend. Even if you didn’t box dye your hair! On saying that I’m only going on on 10th for patch test...but don’t think I’d hold that against Zinc either as I think you have to give it 48 hours so they’d be opening on 10th and then not doing any colours until 12th.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the salon I go to (hair and beauty) are open all this week for patch tests. And you have to get everything checked, hair dye, brow tint, waxing, even if you were in at Christmas.

A friend of mine in UK had Covid after Christmas, got her hair dyed a few weeks ago and Ahmad an extreme reaction to the dye which was always used on her. They assume the reaction could be caused as some effect on Covid. Scary enough so yeah, can’t begrudge salons doing some patch tests this week!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is she not a customer of that place for years? Is she getting a new colour that she needs a patch test?
I had Covid and was told I needed a patch test because people who have had it have developed allergies! I know someone who is lactose intolerant now after Covid. Luckily I was fine but it's scary to think that something I've been doing the same for years could suddenly not be ok.

Reactions: 8
If she has had covid, the vaccine or it has been more than 6 months since her last dye, then she'll need a patch test. However most salons whilst open/operating at a limited capacity (by limited capacity I mean staff in the workplace. they're ringing clients from dec-jan to get them in again and opening their books) are offering patch tests the week of the 10th. I don't begrudge zinc salon for doing it now. They've like everyone been out of work for x months, and are obviously trying to get ahead of the ball. I do however begrudge laura for stupidly outing them this early on, but ya know no content like lisa zinc getting her mitts on lauras luscious liony hair!!!

All salons beauty and hair are meant to patch test clients every 6months lads. Precovid an' all. How many are only doing it now though??

Some salons are making everyone do patch tests even if you don't meet the above requirements and I think its to cover their arse, so fair fucks to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In fairness, initially the salons were allowed to open this week but it was postponed until next week because the industry said they wouldn’t be ready. So doing patch tests this week isn’t really doing that much harm when they were given the go ahead initially to fully reopen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.