Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never knew that about the patch test! Thanks ladies for the information!! Learn something new every day! Says a lot about Laura when a patch test is discussed more than her actual content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So something just dawned on me... the bath is sissypants’ story looked very familiar.
19 Sept. 2020 Laura posted photos of herself in the very same bath. Did she really head to Mammy’s in the middle of a lockdown for a bath? 😡

Reactions: 1
I'm so over Hilary. Her stories are so long and boring because it takes her forever to say what she has to say. All these pointless drawn out pauses and dramatics. Like just spit it out for feck sake!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm so over Hilary. Her stories are so long and boring because it takes her forever to say what she has to say. All these pointless drawn out pauses and dramatics. Like just spit it out for feck sake!
Omg I can’t cope with it. I end up just tap tap tapping through cause it takes so long for her to just spit it out

Reactions: 5
So something just dawned on me... the bath is sissypants’ story looked very familiar.
19 Sept. 2020 Laura posted photos of herself in the very same bath. Did she really head to Mammy’s in the middle of a lockdown for a bath? 😡
Pretty sure Laura took more than one trip to carlow during our lockdowns. The woman has zero fucks and it shows.

Reactions: 2
She lives alone so she can have another household as her support bubble and she can visit them and they can visit her too.

Reactions: 3
No, the 5km distance did not apply to the bubble, you were entitled to your bubble regardless of the distract!
I’m worn out from all the restrictions nitpicking 🥴 I would doubt very much that anyone living alone has been completely isolated for the last 14 months tbh. I’m not Lauras biggest fan but I would doubt she was at Covid house parties or anything

Reactions: 21
I’m worn out from all the restrictions nitpicking 🥴 I would doubt very much that anyone living alone has been completely isolated for the last 14 months tbh. I’m not Lauras biggest fan but I would doubt she was at Covid house parties or anything
I feel like the covid restriction & vaccine police are out in full force on tattle today.. Paul stensons page, narcissistic nikkis page, kneevos page... 🥱

I feel like the covid restriction & vaccine police are out in full force on tattle today.. Paul stensons page, narcissistic nikkis page, kneevos page... 🥱
Agreed it's just people wanting to think they are better than everyone else because they followed the guidelines.
I don't care what anyone says nobody has fully obeyed the guidelines for the past 14months...everyone has broken a rule here and there

• Heart
I’m done with it 😅 it’s complete nitpicking tbh. Anyone who said they have not broken restrictions is an absolute liar. Like I don’t go to house parties, I see a handful of people. As long as people are sensible and wear masks when appropriate it’s all good no? It would be great if we could get back to calling the influencers out for disingenuous tit and not this nitpicking. People in glass houses and all that 😅

Agreed it's just people wanting to think they are better than everyone else because they followed the guidelines.
I don't care what anyone says nobody has fully obeyed the guidelines for the past 14months...everyone has broken a rule here and there
The same people that will be posting pics of them boasting for getting the vaccine 🥱

Reactions: 9
No I don’t agree. Surely she should be setting an example. She was visiting other people’s apartments last year never mind in the last few weeks when things have eased a bit. Maybe I’m in the minority but I have stuck to the guidelines because we all know what happens when people don’t. If there’s nothing wrong with what she’s doing why is she hiding it

No I don’t agree. Surely she should be setting an example. She was visiting other people’s apartments last year never mind in the last few weeks when things have eased a bit. Maybe I’m in the minority but I have stuck to the guidelines because we all know what happens when people don’t. If there’s nothing wrong with what she’s doing why is she hiding it
I don’t think she is hiding anything. It’s up to her what she shares and people have found out so if she was really hiding it, it wouldn’t be out there in the first place. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She lives alone so I wouldn’t begrudge her going to Carlow to see her family every now and then ... clearly her family have no issue with it and they are all grown adults that can make their own decisions. Would you like to sit at home alone for 14 months?

Reactions: 10
I see no harm in her going to see her family during lockdowns - she lives alone and it’s not easy. My sister lives 10 minutes from me and I never stayed away from her house over the last year - I wouldn’t have been able to cope otherwise.

Reactions: 9
I see no harm in her going to see her family during lockdowns - she lives alone and it’s not easy. My sister lives 10 minutes from me and I never stayed away from her house over the last year - I wouldn’t have been able to cope otherwise.
Exactly, I am the same. I also got my hair done by my sister! I’m not going to pretend to be whiter than white. I’ve no time for mass gatherings and huge parties but seeing family is different and if you are sensible it shouldn’t be an Issue.

Reactions: 7
We wonder then why Covid isn’t going away! But she hasn’t just visited her family that’s the issue. What about the date she organised? We all know you are allowed a bubble but she doesn’t just see them. I haven’t seen my family since December. I do that because of the risk of them catching it. I don’t make the rules but I heed them!

• Wow
We wonder then why Covid isn’t going away! But she hasn’t just visited her family that’s the issue. What about the date she organised? We all know you are allowed a bubble but she doesn’t just see them. I haven’t seen my family since December. I do that because of the risk of them catching it. I don’t make the rules but I heed them!
That’s your own choice! But if you are following the rules wearing masks and saw nobody then you won’t pass anything onto your family🤷🏼‍♀️ Laura is a grown adult and like I said in my previous post, she’s hardly at Covid parties. There is a lot of tit Laura could be called out on.. visiting her family whilst she lives alone is not one of them! I wish the Covid police would chill out.

Reactions: 7
Yes it’s my choice that I obey the rules. I’m not the Covid police but you’re saying it’s ok for her to meet other people and then go see her family? Her mother and sister are nurses as well so would they not be mixing with a lot of patients? So yes I think she’s doing wrong

Reactions: 3
Yes it’s my choice that I obey the rules. I’m not the Covid police but you’re saying it’s ok for her to meet other people and then go see her family? Her mother and sister are nurses as well so would they not be mixing with a lot of patients? So yes I think she’s doing wrong
Well If her mam and sister are both nurses I’m sure they know what they are doing 😌 they are also most likely vaccinated also 😌

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.