Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bra is the equivalent of going to bed in a tank top and waking up with your tits out each side of it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t get over the bra wtf... I knew she has no sense of style but Jesus Christ even her underwear is cat 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely that "bra"is back to front or something😂😂🤔🤔🤔Shes thirsty out now for attention as sissypants is overtaking her!!Morto for her in that pic🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, who gives a flying duck if anyone gained weight during lockdown 🙄 nothing actually changed for Laura tbh- she still was able to go to work and go on hikes and eat her rotten rabbit food so she may stop blaming lockdown for her so called “weight gain” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
...if you're going to put up a "sexy" pic on insta, would you not at least wear a matching lingerie set?
A rotten lace penneys bra, with one of the stretchy 3 for €1 penneys thongs (have loads of them, they're great for under leggings, but I wouldn't be breaking them out for a date night with the other half like 😂).
She has absolutely no style, outer or underwear wise.
I'm going to be harsh, but no wonder her boobs are swinging like two dog ears, she doesn't wear bras with any support to them. Just elasticated cheap penneys ones. I'm by no means blessed in the mammary department, but I wear a wired bra to keep the ladies up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who called it.. absent for a few days then comes back with semi naked pics 🤣🤣
It was me again!!! Jesus she’s as predictable!! 🤗😂😂😂 and yes it’s a ugly bra and pose. . Classy - almost as classy as the twerking from Hilary the other day!! Mammy young must be so proud!!

• Haha
She's just so cringe. I want it to stop! She is 1 step away from an OF account if she hasn't already gone there. If I still worked directly with her I wouldn't be able to even look at her without laughing.

Reactions: 10
Scarlet for her ma for having her. The actual STATE of that bra. What the duck is she thinking posing like that? I'm all for self love and all but Jesus wept girl, have some bleeping dignity.

Thing is we don’t actually say anything about Laura that she doesn’t put out herself. She’s the one that puts up that she hasn’t had a ride in over a year, that is farting like mad after having beans or that she is on her period. If she doesn’t like that being discussed maybe she shouldn’t put it out there in the first place. A very simple solution for these people that want to stop being discussed on tattle is to stop putting out stupid content in the first place, that’s just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When I post a photo on my SM accounts of what I think is when I look great, I see the photo as an ambassador of me! What the actual duck is that of Laura. I'm still not working out the bra. Or the mismatched knickers . Who ever said it was a like a tank top on sideways with the girls out the side has me lolling ta duck.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.