Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
THIS ONE! A bigger weirdo I’ve never come across. I would not trust her for five minutes around my husband. I’d say she has the morals of an alley cat. I’ve never known anyone to make talking about burping farting and talking about sex a personality trait. Guess what Laura, we all fart and burp. We all have sex too. I myself have two “I’ve had sex” medals in the form of two children. Guess what? Nobody gives a shite. And did you know she can clear her plate too? Yep. She’s a big girl you know. Eats all her dinner burps herself and farts. Really have never witnessed someone who is conventionally attractive turn into such an unattractive geebag due to the shite she comes out with. I think she is very lonely beneath it all.

Literally Laura

1619791092379.gif

1619791066384.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sure some women that has had breast cancer surgery would feel bit put out by Hilarys calendar title
Ah I don’t think she meant any offence..sometimes ppl in the public eye are slated for everything..I’m all for calling them out but this is a bit too far IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 36

#giftednotanad

The posts about how people can't believe that she is a guard are ridiculous. Laura does not compromise her job and anyone who thinks that it does because she is showing off a bit of side boob needs to have a look at themselves.
She totally does. She compromises herself also because there are no lengths people go to to find out about a member of the force at times. As a person employed same as her I could not go and do my job knowing the next person I met could slag me about my sex toys, lack of riding, know I was on my period or had seen my tits. That's just me tho and I feel our job carries a certain expectancy regarding how we live our lives and conducting ourself to a certain standard.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

gmm1288

And seeing as she loves the sound of her own voice imagine what she must be like talking on the radio 🙄
‘Yea you need to head North Bound on the M50, 2 vehicle collision in the right lane, but before you go, did you know I had beans for lunch? Might call you back later to fart down the radio’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

#giftednotanad

How exactly? She is very annoying to follow and cringeworthy and attention seeking but I haven't seen anything that would mean that she couldn't do her job as a Guard....
Its quite a hard thing to explain because unless u are within a certain role its hard to understand. I personally would find it very hard to interview a suspect and have them ask me was I being a bitch because I was on my period or ovulating this week or was it because I hadn't had the ride in a year. I just do not think she has done her career any favours. If u are a normal law abiding person this is hard to appreciate because u probably wouldn't find yourself in a position to use any of this against her and I get thats why u may not see the problem. Its a problem if somebody can use your personal life to belittle u when u should be in a position of authority and control. Not control in an abusive way but believe me u do not want personal stuff thrown at u in the depths of an investigation. It just causes hassle. I hope i am not coming across as argumentive towards u as that is totally not my intention here.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
I swear I'm not at all suspicious that 2 new members have just come on to say she's a different person behind the scenes 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

irishgirlo

Sorry to actually have to confirm that she's telling the truth, but I reported it yesterday, and just got this support update 😂
I did it for the lols, cause she was outright lying about that "date". Reported her for sexual solicitation, must be an outright removal when you click that option 😂😭
No ragrets

Edited to say: not sure what instagram do to confirm a report, but if you just looked at her page, she has a serious amount of attention seeking half-nude photos, so they might have thought "yeah, fair enough"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Vivian124

VIP Member
Her bra is the equivalent of going to bed in a tank top and waking up with your tits out each side of it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Jellybb

VIP Member
Ah I don’t think she meant any offence..sometimes ppl in the public eye are slated for everything..I’m all for calling them out but this is a bit too far IMO
I agree with you. Having very large breasts can be very debilitating and if she wanted a reduction for those reasons there is nothing wrong with it.. to compare hilarys situation to breast cancer patient is bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Beebles

VIP Member
Shelf clearers on a good day are annoying, in a pandemic they’re arseholes. Especially with products that people with allergies or intolerance Le might rely on. I know there are other brands etc but you never know.
Plus this is a classic trick of Laura’s when she’s looking for a collab.

Reactions: 28

Saltydog

She has to be trolling now with the open dressing gown.

If not, I'd say she's after losing a few more followers posting that tripe, and for what?
To encourage creeps to slide into your dms?

How, how, HOW could you go into work knowing that some of your colleagues probably saw that? I know bikini pics show more in the grand scheme of things, but it's the sexual undertone of posting a video with your dressing gown open like that, it's unbearably cringe.
I used to work with her and she used to walk around with the shirt open down to her belly button and then point out 'oh you can see my diddies' . she's had no sense that her behaviour is embarrassing or cringey. She just loves attention and will tell any number of lies just to either talk about herself or have focus on herself. I don't follow her on any social media anymore. I can't. She's a fool

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Jellybb

VIP Member
Going to go against the grain here...I have met Laura and she is really a lovely person. Her online persona is very different to real life and she's just a nice girl... actually very sound and down to earth. Not saying her online persona is bad but I am not sure she puts her true self or best foot forward.
Really? I wonder why she is openly making herself look like a vain,narcissistic, desperate, needy, farting, belching sex starved weirdo online so? 👀 very strange carry on tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Did anyone see Baz’s story. Talking about the ick.......I don’t want to ruin it for anyone but he does something that made me turn away and nearly get sick! He gives me the ick!! 🤮
Can you share? I unfollowed when he mentioned he didnt agree with abortion. As an aside men who disagree with wonen having bodily autonomy give me the ick

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Bertsesame

Imagine writing that when you own sister got so much attention and on tv because of it?! Even if you thought it would you honestly shit all over your own bloody sister like that?! Pure jealously!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Why is Hilary constantly harping on about her big boobs. They look like normal boobs to me
And then goes skipping BRALESS!!!!! COME off the stage Hilary hun, if your tits were that big and bothersome you wouldn't run down a flight of stairs braless not to mind 5000 skips 🙄 I know they have shrunk over the weight loss but it can't have made that much of a difference that she can do high impact exercise with no bra on her

• Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Would ya look at what I found 👀🔍 5days ago on Hilarys Facebook page. So Laura was there!?! Why did they keep that so quiet?? Cause Laura shouldn’t have been travelling outside her county.......again!!
She couldnt even put something decent on for the day that was in it.. also that bra under that top FFS

• Heart

irishgirlo

Shelf clearers on a good day are annoying, in a pandemic they’re arseholes. Especially with products that people with allergies or intolerance Le might rely on. I know there are other brands etc but you never know.
Plus this is a classic trick of Laura’s when she’s looking for a collab.
Exactly, you couldn't get a drop of Califa in the Sandyford area because she'd swipe as many as she could 😂 Maybe Laura, if you're encouraging people to try a product based on your opinion, let people have a chance to buy it?

Imagine the amount of money she spent on Califa products, and she never got a collab out of it 😂😭 All of those drinks are pretty expensive.

• Haha

Russ16

Some people aren’t lucky enough to have good parents, I’m one of them and yes I do find mothers/fathers days upsetting as well as holidays. I have a great group of friends around me and my sister is amazing but that’s all I got.

What I’m getting at is I don’t think people should be preached at about how to feel in these situations. You never know the whole picture.

• Heart