Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Laura will ya stop 🥴 that is the ugliest bra I’ve ever in my life set eyes on
Story with her bra, like the hole I honestly thought she didn't have it on her properly at all. Laura I think you need new bras, like asap girl.. seriously cant unsee it. Also really you needed another thirst picture? Who takes 'have u put on weight' pics like this?? i've scarlet for her.

Reactions: 13
We wonder then why Covid isn’t going away! But she hasn’t just visited her family that’s the issue. What about the date she organised? We all know you are allowed a bubble but she doesn’t just see them. I haven’t seen my family since December. I do that because of the risk of them catching it. I don’t make the rules but I heed them!
No virus or bacteria ever goes away, it takes well decades first of all to implement any sorta eradication programme and it may not work. You cannot maintain sterility in the environment, it's not actually possible. Even the cleanest of homes aren't sterile. Point being you can live perfectly healthy and prosperous in the presence of many disease causing bugs with good hygiene but they are still there. And it's general hygiene that keeps the ok worse ones out of your immediate environment.

That’s your own choice! But if you are following the rules wearing masks and saw nobody then you won’t pass anything onto your family🤷🏼‍♀️ Laura is a grown adult and like I said in my previous post, she’s hardly at Covid parties. There is a lot of tit Laura could be called out on.. visiting her family whilst she lives alone is not one of them! I wish the Covid police would chill out.
Exactly, I have done the exact same and never had it, no close contacts. I actually don't know anybody who's had it actually and on the other end of the scale my sister worked in the thick of it as a Ward clerk and never got it either.

Story with her bra, like the hole I honestly thought she didn't have it on her properly at all. Laura I think you need new bras, like asap girl.. seriously cant unsee it. Also really you needed another thirst picture? Who takes 'have u put on weight' pics like this?? i've scarlet for her.
Picture was actually the cringiest thing I've seen

Ah Laura will ya stop 🥴 that is the ugliest bra I’ve ever in my life set eyes on
Yes i agree back to Laura and THISSSS🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
Maybe it doesn’t exist at all 🤷‍♀️. You can see a big difference in Hilary now, wonder how she will manage skipping when it’s winter l?

Reactions: 1
Maybe it doesn’t exist at all 🤷‍♀️. You can see a big difference in Hilary now, wonder how she will manage skipping when it’s winter l?
Hilary is absolutely stunning! I’d say Laura is sooooo jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thought it was awful the day she said something like Hilary got the looks but she got the brains. You could see that day she was jealous of her. Not that Laura isn’t pretty

Reactions: 5
Thought it was awful the day she said something like Hilary got the looks but she got the brains. You could see that day she was jealous of her. Not that Laura isn’t pretty
Thats the thing i think theyre both gorgeous girls. Its Lauras attitude that makes her unattractive to me!

Lads stop the bus... Hilary is a size small. Did u hear that everyone?! A size small!!! She needs to get over herself now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hillary has just told everyone to go follow the absolute GOBSHITE and con woman that is Sinead Hegarty...ffs🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hilary is absolutely stunning! I’d say Laura is sooooo jealous
I used to think she was a stunning girl too, but after she completely refused to admit she was wrong over the hair braiding and didn’t take any accountability for it, I can’t see her as anything but a small-minded ugly individual. She’s not quite as big of a dose as her sissy but she’s not far off imo

Reactions: 11
I used to think she was a stunning girl too, but after she completely refused to admit she was wrong over the hair braiding and didn’t take any accountability for it, I can’t see her as anything but a small-minded ugly individual. She’s not quite as big of a dose as her sissy but she’s not far off imo
I missed the hair braiding thing. What was that?

I missed the hair braiding thing. What was that?
I think it was after blm, she got braids in her hair and everyone was jumping all over her saying she was appropriating black culture..... tbh I felt this was a little OTT. Anyway, she was called out, never addressed it and all the photographic evidence of the braids disappeared

I think it was after blm, she got braids in her hair and everyone was jumping all over her saying she was appropriating black culture..... tbh I felt this was a little OTT. Anyway, she was called out, never addressed it and all the photographic evidence of the braids disappeared
Ah jeez....that's a bit of a stretch. She's so alternative that it's not something mad for her to do

Ah jeez....that's a bit of a stretch. She's so alternative that it's not something mad for her to do
I know! It was like how many braids can one have without being accused of appropriating a culture... like is there a quota on braids? 🙄 but yes she received an almighty amount of backlash, I believe she took them out very fast too 🤣

Reactions: 7
Lads to be honest, the second any Black person or person of colour complained about the braids she should’ve listened and removed them. Black women face such racism and criticism, especially over hairstyles, that it was completely inappropriate for her to not even apologize and the fact that it was right around George Floyd’s death made it even more reprehensible.
Don’t want to derail this thread though, so more than happy to leave it there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Had to unfollow sissypants.. it was taking up too much of my time watching her stories cause it drives me mad how slow she talked and how many times she would pause lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads stop the bus... Hilary is a size small. Did u hear that everyone?! A size small!!! She needs to get over herself now 🙄
I just find it amazing and amusing that “ influencers” - term used loosely and I’ve yet to be influenced by them - can all of a sudden take up a new hobbie, like skipping per say, eat healthy and oh my god shock horror I fell on the floor, they lose weight and their body shape changes and they become an overnight sensation because people are like oh my god amazing clapping hands standing ovation, bewildered looks!! 👏👏😲😲 Are the general public that thick that people don’t realise exercising and healthy eating will help you lose weight or was i the only one to associate the two until Hilary came along blew it all out of the water?!! 🤷🏻‍♀️ in fairness she looks great I will commend her on her discipline but my god the comments on her page over the last few months makes my head hurt beucase it’s like her followers are like wow I never knew you could lose weight by exercising and eating healthy. . . 🤔🤔 anyway I’d say laura is raging she’s only 9k behind her! I’d love if Hillary out passed her- now that would make an interesting dinner table topic I bet!! 😂🤨😛

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.