Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know why I'm still watching, I loved her maybe 4 or 5 years ago and forgave some of the crazy as we all can go bit mad with a breakup but this last year its lie after lie and thirst trap after thirst trap and that lacy bralette absolutely sends me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surprised Keilidh didnโ€™t send it out to her as she sent her out the first collection... agree though it was a bit OTT that reaction for just lipsticks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wouldnโ€™t be rushing to buy it

Reactions: 4
Surprised Keilidh didnโ€™t send it out to her as she sent her out the first collection... agree though it was a bit OTT that reaction for just lipsticks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wouldnโ€™t be rushing to buy it
Keilidh keeps saying the pre order special offer price is 45euro but that its worth 71euro.. Please tell me when pre order is over she will not be selling 4 lipsticks and a gloss for 71euro???

• Wow
I'm guessing no on took her up on the fitness challenge she's wasn't qualified to run โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She put up a poll at end of last month asking would anyone be up for a fitness challenge.

Reactions: 1
Keilidh keeps saying the pre order special offer price is 45euro but that its worth 71euro.. Please tell me when pre order is over she will not be selling 4 lipsticks and a gloss for 71euro???
โ‚ฌ71?!!! Did not know that! Almost as bad as sosueme charging โ‚ฌ70 for 8 pairs of lashes in her boots collection!!! I get my lashes on AliExpress 20 pairs for โ‚ฌ10 and I can guarantee hers are coming from there too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ where do they get off charging those pieces

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to love Laura, always found her very refreshing and honest. I think her break up with the fella really changed her content to be honest. It became very much like she had a point to prove all the time about how sexy, woke and provocative she could be. Plus the constant fart and ๐Ÿ’ฉ references were just too much information.

Reactions: 13
She was so weird with the huge box of FREE food from SuperValue, kinda rude I thought.

Reactions: 5
What is she at consuming protein and creatine?!?! She literally goes for a walk everyday and used to go to the gym just like all us other mere mortals. She is not a body builder or full time athlete in training and absolutely no need for those supplements

What is she at consuming protein and creatine?!?! She literally goes for a walk everyday and used to go to the gym just like all us other mere mortals. She is not a body builder or full time athlete in training and absolutely no need for those supplements
Everyone should take Creatine, tbh, especially people who don't eat meat. It's essential for cognitive function and it's also been proven to have positive effects on memory, so older people should be supplementing. It will take years for doctors to cop on to it. If you Google it you'll see all the research. It's the most researched supplement out there. As for protein, as long as she's not overdoing it, there'll be no harm done to her kidneys and again as she doesn't eat meat (or eggs) it can only be good for her.

Reactions: 11
Everyone should take Creatine, tbh, especially people who don't eat meat. It's essential for cognitive function and it's also been proven to have positive effects on memory, so older people should be supplementing. It will take years for doctors to cop on to it. If you Google it you'll see all the research. It's the most researched supplement out there. As for protein, as long as she's not overdoing it, there'll be no harm done to her kidneys and again as she doesn't eat meat (or eggs) it can only be good for her.
Fair enough. I thought they were supplements for muscle gain etc. My only knowledge of it was a body builder boyfriend lol

Reactions: 2
Vegans would be low in both though. Very low. Creatine is actually a beneficial supplement and one of the most researched. It's made in our own bodies and is in meat and eggs, which she won't eat.

Yes! And there's been studies on intake of protein without weight training even and they found the body still added some muscle, which is hugely interesting.

Well thanks girls. Every day really is a school day. I guess because she never actually explained why she took them I was confused. Still think she is a knob ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yeah, of the highest order!! I agree with the point that was made here, she suddenly became less relatable when her relationship broke down. She says she's happy being single, and it is possible to be, some times you're better off tbh ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ but the way she goes on is so THIRSTY for male attention. She reminds me of girls in secondary school who always said girls didn't like them so they preferred having friends who were boys ๐Ÿ˜น

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.