Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the other day she got in pierced one 2000. I think she’s just put the ring back in recently.
Can guards have facial piercings? I thought it wasn’t allowed but maybe I’m mistaken...
I got my nose pierced in 2001 and let it close up 5 years later and there is no way that a nose ring would go through it now 🤣🤣 ya I’m thinking she’s gone from the guards

Reactions: 6
She said the other day she got in pierced one 2000. I think she’s just put the ring back in recently.
Can guards have facial piercings? I thought it wasn’t allowed but maybe I’m mistaken...
No, they can’t. Maybe she takes it out when she’s in work? Maybe not though, that picture going around of her in uniform she had a stack of bracelets on which aren’t allowed, and her colourful OTT make up isn’t either but that doesn’t stop her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don't think there's an age limit on getting your nose pierced 😆 if a 50 year old got their nose done I'd think fair play to them. I don't think the ring suits her though and it's just an attempt to look like her sister, to me. I think someone said here she's a bit obsessed with her sisters looks?

Also, there's no way she'd get a piercing in that after a year, nevermind however long she's been in the guards, and we would have seen it before then. She either just got it done or it's a falsey. Why would you spoof about it though?

My nose is itching a bit now. I wonder what the story is with her job. I remember a while back she kept going on about work opportunities and difficult decisions and having a tough time in work.

I don't think there's an age limit on getting your nose pierced 😆 if a 50 year old got their nose done I'd think fair play to them. I don't think the ring suits her though and it's just an attempt to look like her sister, to me. I think someone said here she's a bit obsessed with her sisters looks?

Also, there's no way she'd get a piercing in that after a year, nevermind however long she's been in the guards, and we would have seen it before then. She either just got it done or it's a falsey. Why would you spoof about it though?

My nose is itching a bit now. I wonder what the story is with her job. I remember a while back she kept going on about work opportunities and difficult decisions and having a tough time in work.
If it’s not a falsey and new then she got it done in lockdown...

A while back in one of her AMAs someone asked her about the life changing news she’d had back in February (ish, I can’t remember exactly) but she said COVID had wrecked it.

Reactions: 4
I'd say when she was in getting the ear pierced, she got them to open up the nose piercing again

I can’t see her having left the guards, she always did say anytime jobs were mentioned that it gave her great job security. She could be off on holidays and firing in the fake nose ring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Believe it or not the nose piercing doesn't seem to close up... I got mine done in 2011 and sometimes go a year or two without it in but I can always get a nose stud back in.. After reading this thread said I'd give it a go.. Haven't had it in since summer 2019.. Small bit of pain but today i have my nose stud back in and all my colleagues are asking when i got my nose peirced..
Also agree stupid judgemental comment about her being too old for nose piercing. I'm similar age to her and don't think I'm too old for it and did wear a nose ring a few times even 😅🙄

• Haha
That's mad @LilMissSunshine! I had mine done around the same year as you, took it out 3 years later and it was totally closed up a year later. You have me thinking now, I might experiment if I get bored 😂 so she could very well be legit on that. She's still trying to look like sissy pants though

• Haha
The other day it was the diffuser thirst pic, then mammy told her to put some clothes on so she did, now shes filming herself in the bath talking about how often she uses vibrators. Can we start a go fund me and pay some one to ride her into oblivion?

On another note was it a sneaky sponsored video by the essential oils crowd?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Believe it or not the nose piercing doesn't seem to close up... I got mine done in 2011 and sometimes go a year or two without it in but I can always get a nose stud back in.. After reading this thread said I'd give it a go.. Haven't had it in since summer 2019.. Small bit of pain but today i have my nose stud back in and all my colleagues are asking when i got my nose peirced..
Also agree stupid judgemental comment about her being too old for nose piercing. I'm similar age to her and don't think I'm too old for it and did wear a nose ring a few times even 😅🙄
Oh Nice one, mine closed up about 15 years ago and not a hope of anything going back in there 🤣
Each to their own, I’m slightly younger than Laura and I would be a little embarrassed to be going in to a piercing to get a bull ring in my nose at my hour of life 😊

Reactions: 1
The other day it was the diffuser thirst pic, then mammy told her to put some clothes on so she did, now shes filming herself in the bath talking about how often she uses vibrators. Can we start a go fund me and pay some one to ride her into oblivion?

On another note was it a sneaky sponsored video by the essential oils crowd?
Can I get in on this offer...? 😂

Reactions: 3
First time posting........she’s in the bath that she hates having?!!! And rubs the oils on her hands and has a big sniff and says I wish you could all smell this and puts her hands up to the camera like she’s just invented bleeping 'smell o vision' Christ on a bike!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how she puts the finished hair story in black and white when it’s done 😂😂😂 hold tight for the big reveal tonight lads 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh the big reveal got it’s own reel 😂 it honestly doesn’t look that different lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh the big reveal got it’s own reel 😂 it honestly doesn’t look that different lol
Looks straightened. The blow dry is just grand. I'm getting my hair cut this week and i fully expect to have that blow dried look!

Her reels are just her eye bleeping herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She always says Lisa zinc is the best in the biz but her hair has looked basic at best for years and like what's with the fake voice she uses when she's making YouTube videos. She is deffo a completely changed person she used to be so lovely and now she dogs nearly everyone who dms or comments like she's better than them well at least most of her followers can get the ride id say she'll end up needing to pay someone to ride her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.