Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she always have to boomerang selfies from the kitchen table everytime she does a Q&AšŸ™„ just point the camera at a wall. That's how narcissistic she is!!! Her mug in a shot at every opportunity. And "coin"? Just say money you idiot.

Reactions: 9
The pouting actually kills me. Itā€™s soOoOoO criiinnnnnnnnggggeee

Laura we get it. You think your sister is a babe. Ok cool. Do you need to ask us multiple times a year if we can believe you both emerged from the same womb/gene pool etc etc etc. Just to answer the question yes I fully believe that you share the same DNA and are biologically full siblings. I have a sister who looks nothing like me. We share the same parents. No biggie. She is very attractive, I donā€™t ever ask strangers if they agree/fancy my sister/believe we are related. You both look kind of alike so itā€™s not actually a big deal.
She does this because she expects everyone to respond saying ā€œoh my god Laura yes of course we believe you are from the same gene pool because YOU are so stunning just like Hilaryā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 8
Looks like all her licking of keilidhs hole got her the full range gifted šŸ™„ sorry but them lashes are horrible now not one bit natural. Thereā€™s helping them grow and thereā€™s going too far with it. She must have gave up her job as a guard to be this full time blogger who only blogs about herself šŸ¤”

Sorry but she said she had that thong on all day then she took it off and flung it!! SHE HAD iT bleeping ON šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does she always have to boomerang selfies from the kitchen table everytime she does a Q&AšŸ™„ just point the camera at a wall. That's how narcissistic she is!!! Her mug in a shot at every opportunity. And "coin"? Just say money you idiot.
Coin, snots and lids....just bleeping say money/euros.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the underwear pic. I'm betting shes gonna go commando and make a massive deal of it

Reactions: 2
GUYS!! She is officially no longer an *Inspirer* would ye believe??
She drives me mad and is so cringe but can we please stop blaming it on her age? Iā€™ve seen a lot of posts saying sheā€™s too old for this and that and it is contributing to the societal belief that women decrease in value with age which shouldnā€™t be the case...we are all going to get older! I donā€™t think the outrageously cringeworthy and embarrassing content is because of her age, she is just an out and out narcissistic pest!!

Reactions: 10
What has a diffuser got to do with body confidence or loving your body šŸ¤” to me itā€™s an excuse for her to pose half naked and get people to comment under her pic to enter a comp. why not send people to the companies page who sent her TWO for freešŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
Is that the diffuser in the photo? I wouldnā€™t want it if sheā€™s opened it and mauled it...eh covid love!? And seriously, no need for an underwear photo for the comp šŸ¤®

Reactions: 3
Why canā€™t they just said stick your name in the comments and Iā€™ll pick a winner randomly, hate when people have to comment loads of shite to win something šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 3
Is that the diffuser in the photo? I wouldnā€™t want it if sheā€™s opened it and mauled it...eh covid love!? And seriously, no need for an underwear photo for the comp šŸ¤®
No, that's the first one they sent her. The new one is still in its box, she showed the box on her stories.

No, that's the first one they sent her. The new one is still in its box, she showed the box on her stories.
I thought that, but she said they sent her a new pick one, and thatā€™s what she was giving away? The one in her photo is pink too?

Reactions: 1
She's down another 100 followers, i assume it's over her latest underwear photošŸ¤¢

• Haha
Is the nose piercing a new piercing and if so sheā€™s a bit long in the tooth for it

Is the nose piercing a new piercing and if so sheā€™s a bit long in the tooth for it
She said the other day she got in pierced one 2000. I think sheā€™s just put the ring back in recently.
Can guards have facial piercings? I thought it wasnā€™t allowed but maybe Iā€™m mistaken...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.