Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When can we go to a prodigy gig again? You mustn’t be a big fan since Keith Flint passed away in 2019. They’re still together but like..stop trying to be cool Laura
STOP I was so tempted to send that to her! duck sake 😂 I saw them at EP 2019 just before he passed.

Again Laura desperately forcing her “cool girl” act

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she the only person who thinks this lip combo is a good look? I think it's awful. So thrashy

Reactions: 13
Is she the only person who thinks this lip combo is a good look? I think it's awful. So thrashy
Has she actually mentioned it without the af code like at all? Seriously Laura nobody has the same tastes as you and as much as its appreciated you're still backing "irish" there's no need to constantly shove them down our throats. Stop trying to make it happen. Staaaaap

• Haha
Has anyone met her in person ? I would love to know what she is like especially in a group setting . I imagine years ago she was quite shy in front of people. What do men actually think of her behaviour-do they like that kind of thing? Any time someone asks if she has used dating apps she says no that she does OK on Instagram.
Again , I was a long time follower who really liked her years ago when she was down to earth and genuine 💗
Shes ok in person..same as she portrays herself on Insta..loves being the centre of attention & opinionated but does have a kind heart too behind it all

Reactions: 3
Laura is by no means the only one that does this.. but sharing full pages from a book that we are not reading.
Give. A. tit.

Reactions: 8
Shes recording herself again in an 'I dont know im recording' sort of way 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes recording herself again in an 'I dont know im recording' sort of way 🙄
I can barely deal with the effort of taking a selfie .. imagine the effort for setting up the phone to capture that 'I don't know I'm recording' shite!!!

Imagine having the time to do it, it's not normal behaviour
Id say she has all the time in the world. She strikes me as someone with very very little friends. I know we're in lockdown but u never hear or see her meeting a friend for her hikes. She lives alone. And never seems to be in work. She has alot of time to fill in the day.

Reactions: 6
Hilary isn't all positive vibes and loveliness irl either also what's with that weird brother and the whole 80s work out attire to cycle at home in their kitchen would you be well

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.