Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna agree with ya here ,used to really appreciate Keilidh and her passion for makeup etc but in the past 12-18months she has become something else and she actually annoys me. Had to unfollow her cause she only posts when she wants a like or something. Laura is just as intolerable but not as insufferable.
I think since Keilidh got into tiktok she has changed.

Reactions: 3
I think since Keilidh got into tiktok she has changed.
Yup! It totally started when she hit peak on tiktok, like nooo just be that normal nice person u were before the fame went to your head. They say money ruins people, and I think it's fairly obvious with Keilidh. Sorry for talking about her on Lauras thread.

BTW her feckin lashes look no different to when she stopped using the serum, so what's the point in using the serum like i get it its to prove your lashes stay in place and dont fall out etc, but really hers have never needed the "boost" some people want/need. Crazy that a company she slated for years is now paying her again. Are they that lost on cash coming in that they would take her back??

Also wtf is up with the I just pitched an idea cross everything for me? lord girl we know when they say no youll passive-aggressively witch about the company any way you can. Like a spoilt bleeping brat. Maturity fell short with her.

Reactions: 6
Gonna agree with ya here ,used to really appreciate Keilidh and her passion for makeup etc but in the past 12-18months she has become something else and she actually annoys me. Had to unfollow her cause she only posts when she wants a like or something. Laura is just as intolerable but not as insufferable.
Ugh keilidh does my head in, used to like her at the start and then I noticed she has copied a lot from English blogger Sophie floyd - the tattoo, the hair colours, style, even the mirror in her room. And then the post she put up today of the blazer with nothing underneath like Sophie did but looks awful on her, tits are too big for it. Just think you need smaller boobies to pull that off and she just looks trashy.

Laura’s on about crumpets again like no one has ever had them before

Reactions: 3
You would be embarrassed at her carry on when she was at the ‘physio’. What normal person in their 30s cones out with things like that to a stranger

Reactions: 11
The sister flouting lockdown showing that weird brother on his bike in same room as her. Doesn't she live away from home now with the boyfriend. A bleeping nurse that can't follow lockdown. What hope is there for normal life....

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The sister flouting lockdown showing that weird brother on his bike in same room as her. Doesn't she live away from home now with the boyfriend. A bleeping nurse that can't follow lockdown. What hope is there for normal life....
She moved back home either last week or over the weekend. Said living with Danny was always going to be a short term thing but they didn’t expect it to be so short term. Whatever that’s about 🤷🏻‍♀️

She moved back home either last week or over the weekend. Said living with Danny was always going to be a short term thing but they didn’t expect it to be so short term. Whatever that’s about 🤷🏻‍♀️
Aww ok thanks!! I dont follow her so just dip in and out when I'm bored. Random enough but glad she isn't rule breaking.
So as not to derail.. Laura is still an absolute twit bag lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone met her in person ? I would love to know what she is like especially in a group setting . I imagine years ago she was quite shy in front of people. What do men actually think of her behaviour-do they like that kind of thing? Any time someone asks if she has used dating apps she says no that she does OK on Instagram.
Again , I was a long time follower who really liked her years ago when she was down to earth and genuine 💗

Has anyone met her in person ? I would love to know what she is like especially in a group setting . I imagine years ago she was quite shy in front of people. What do men actually think of her behaviour-do they like that kind of thing? Any time someone asks if she has used dating apps she says no that she does OK on Instagram.
Again , I was a long time follower who really liked her years ago when she was down to earth and genuine 💗
Well she clearly made the physio uncomfortable. Like super unprofessional no matter how many dms you've had with him Laura your comments are grotesque and unappreciated. Me thinks mr phsyio is taken otherwise I'm sure laura would only be all over that like tit on a stick. I couldn't get over her 'that's what she said comment'. Those comments are for your mates girl not some random fella that is trying to work out your knots in a bleeping professional setting.

Oh and you hate porridge? tell us something we don't know. If you have drown any food in others to block out the taste, doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you can't stomach it. At least you'll shut up about being oh so healthy on the porridge wagon now that you've announced this.

I love that she's made it clear that she does in fact still work nights, and hasn't (for some magical reason) been let go. Thought those repeated comments were aimed at tattle/gws etc. For someone who only does youtube and insta as a hobby and not to pay anything off, you're sure as tit on it more than the avg person, not to mention ad after ad.

I find this girl so strange. Followed her awhile & liked her but I feel like she’s the girl in the night club trying to get her ex’s attention - telling about sex, periods, poo - vibrators , yes we all have a sister or bestie we confide in of course but without being a prude nobody wants to talk about that stuff on insta. She can claim to be breaking down taboos all she likes !!! I think it’s vile . It’s just all attention seeking & I have to think the attention isn’t from you or me that she’s seeking ?

I find this girl so strange. Followed her awhile & liked her but I feel like she’s the girl in the night club trying to get her ex’s attention - telling about sex, periods, poo - vibrators , yes we all have a sister or bestie we confide in of course but without being a prude nobody wants to talk about that stuff on insta. She can claim to be breaking down taboos all she likes !!! I think it’s vile . It’s just all attention seeking & I have to think the attention isn’t from you or me that she’s seeking ?
To an extent, I think it is important that issues like this are normalised and spoken about publicly without the attached shame that we've inherited from generations of Catholics. The more people talk, the more we know what's normal, what isn't, promoting menstrual products, indicators we may need to see a doctor, etc., y'know? And also, normalising that women's sexual pleasure and comfort are just as important as 3 minute Jizzy Jim, along with trying to end the concept of a 'slut'.

HOWEVER! She has gone beyond normalising and in to the bracket of glorifying, and making me (who you can probably tell is not a prude in the least from that above, lol) feel uncomfortable. I actually had to unfollow her. I have nothing against women posting thirst traps, you do you, hun; but if your page is primarily an 'influencer' audience, it just seems completely misaligned.

I fully respect that you may not feel the same way and have no judgment towards you if you don't feel comfortable talking about topics like that.

Reactions: 12
These assumptions

*brb* hot boy in my dms 😏😏😏😏
Theres *things* i prefer to cuddles 😏😏😏

Get a grip Laura you absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who goes on about being so happy on her own and comfortable in her own company she can't even go on a walk without talking shite on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
I used to be such a fan of Laura but stopped following when she became a click bait queen for her YouTube videos. The one about her getting arrested was the end of it for me.

Reactions: 13
I used to be such a fan of Laura but stopped following when she became a click bait queen for her YouTube videos. The one about her getting arrested was the end of it for me.
I remember that!!! It was a huge overreaction on her part i was actually embarrassed for her 🙈

Reactions: 9
When can we go to a prodigy gig again? You mustn’t be a big fan since Keith Flint passed away in 2019. They’re still together but like..stop trying to be cool Laura

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.