Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend was seeing her brother and I asked him why they split and that's what he told me
She sure as tit does not portray that online. Always makes it seem like she broke up with him!!

πŸ‘€ fair play for asking though like.

Is the caption for the picture thing like a copy paste job, 'cause I swear keilidh mua had the exact same thing posted when she was doing the trend. Like did they all just pinch the same wording from someone else. FFS could yous not at least use your brain to come up with something.

Reactions: 3
You just know she put on the knee boots and whipped them off again and drove to carlow in tracksuit πŸ™„ and lads she put the phone down on the beach and recorded herself walking along the shore, how natural and candid of herπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You just know she put on the knee boots and whipped them off again and drove to carlow in tracksuit πŸ™„ and lads she put the phone down on the beach and recorded herself walking along the shore, how natural and candid of herπŸ™ˆ
In nature πŸ™ƒ

Any one else think she had a lot less 'lip real estate' in her older pics? I never thought she had fillers, but there does seem to be a difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In nature πŸ™ƒ

Any one else think she had a lot less 'lip real estate' in her older pics? I never thought she had fillers, but there does seem to be a difference?
Yes her lips defo have changed, but if you ever question her she'll just tell you she got them from her father... *slow clap*. The man she never shows on instagram or anywhere. I think she's had a bit of botox before as well. Just recently as in the last few months, she's actually looking her age, as in in her mid 30s. Either her skincare took a hit or she stopped with botox. I say botox as her forehead appears more natural now ,she has always claimed she was told by some dr or something that she has a natural non expressive forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree on the forehead too - I've definitely noticed a lot of movement there recently!

Reactions: 2
She was very good to stay off insta like she said shes was gonna. For a massive narcissist like her that took effort so fair play. I was then hoping she'd stay off. Nope back with a bang today squealing about crumpets for some reason. And recording herself looking for them, whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy!!??
I'd say something if she found a PS5!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She got her period for Christmas. Id say it killed her to wait a few days to tell us all

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was very good to stay off insta like she said shes was gonna. For a massive narcissist like her that took effort so fair play. I was then hoping she'd stay off. Nope back with a bang today squealing about crumpets for some reason. And recording herself looking for them, whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy!!??
I'd say something if she found a PS5!
I noticed she kept changing her bio over her Instagram detox as well. They’re all obsessed πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s defo had a Botox top up over Christmas, it’s actually awful, her brows look strange and all from it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m partial to a bit of Botox myself, but here is OTT!!

Reactions: 3
20 minutes of her chatting about her favourite subject - herself πŸ˜›

Reactions: 4
Ah maybe i jumped the gun - she mentioms it in her stories - isnt she doing sone sort of goal setting / reviewing her 2020 goals youtube video?
Maybe its just not up yet. Prob raging there was only 20mins of her talking about herself, maybe adding more before she postsπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Well the new video went up, and yep shite content as always. I don't remember her doing this lookback crap last year?? Did I just blank that like haha. Yep apparently she wants to go on dates in 2021 covid pending, because she's been single for so long. That'll be interesting.. a laura in a relationship but with all this new found faux confidence and inspiring bs. Best of luck lads, cause yisser are gonna need it!!!

btw the bleeping crumpets thing is ridiculous, the girl she featured i remember her from youtube from years ago ,another actual bleeping dose. lord give me strength as if she's never had a crumpet before like duck off you're a bogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lads I honestly don't know whos weaker for themselves Laura or keilidh mua/Cashel. The 2 of them make me want to box them like self love is great but the 2 of them give the kind of love myself vibes that they'd finger themselves in front of a mirror or have to find a way to look at themselves during sex like hop Down. Sorry they just really annoyed me today haha

• Haha
Lads I honestly don't know whos weaker for themselves Laura or keilidh mua/Cashel. The 2 of them make me want to box them like self love is great but the 2 of them give the kind of love myself vibes that they'd finger themselves in front of a mirror or have to find a way to look at themselves during sex like hop Down. Sorry they just really annoyed me today haha
Gonna agree with ya here ,used to really appreciate Keilidh and her passion for makeup etc but in the past 12-18months she has become something else and she actually annoys me. Had to unfollow her cause she only posts when she wants a like or something. Laura is just as intolerable but not as insufferable.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.