Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to eat them when we were kids with butter n if going mad some jam. Bought them not so long ago n they had lost their appeal !

Reactions: 1
I don't understand the crumpet thing?
They're grand, like. And we've all had them. She's only dying for people to post pictures of their crumpets and tag her in it.
Stop trying to make crumpets happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll be pitching to the crumpet makers shortly and then whinhing on her stories when they give it to some one else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every single person on Irish Twitter is talking about the mother and baby homes and how the Irish Government is trying to pass the blame away from church and state. Meanwhile, Laura...

For someone so smart (and yes, I do think she is smart) she can be a bit of bimbo.

View attachment 386887

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But sure she
Every single person on Irish Twitter is talking about the mother and baby homes and how the Irish Government is trying to pass the blame away from church and state. Meanwhile, Laura...

For someone so smart (and yes, I do think she is smart) she can be a bit of bimbo.

View attachment 386887
But sure she doesn't like kids and always posts about how it's not a choice and yada yada she probably secretly supports the homes she's that much of a gowl

Did anyone catch her assumptions about me Q&A someone asked was she rich growing up and she goes "no not rich but we were comfortable" comfortable is how rich people describe their life. Like duck off

Reactions: 10
Can't believe she's pretty much asking us for help to get a book shop collaboration!

And what is with the 90's rust coloured makeup?? 🤢

Reactions: 6
So now she hates Amazon??? Does she just pick a company a day to hate and be like oh I found this out on google. 🙄 And one of the replies to her question was booHoo, cheap and ill fitting clothes which she agreed with and then popped with her and their ethics - Did she not sell Off all her unworn gym clothes form Penny’s there a while Ago and her so called followers bought them!!!??? I wear boohoo clothes all the time, cheap and cheerful!! Next time she has a haul from penny’s i will remind of their ethics and cheap and ill fitting clothes. If she knew what goes on behind the scene of every company she won’t buy a thing from anyone. God she’s a idiot.

Reactions: 13
I know and looking for an irish bookstore to collaborate. Ah yes Laura, after having their doors closed for so much of last year i'm sure they want to pay you commission. She has gone to be a total dick

Reactions: 15
I know and looking for an irish bookstore to collaborate. Ah yes Laura, after having their doors closed for so much of last year i'm sure they want to pay you commission. She has gone to be a total dick
When has she ever recommended a book anyway 🙄

Reactions: 5
One thing that really annoys me with Laura is greed. She has had no money issues or worries during the lockdown due to her job, she’s been able to work the whole way through! She tries to make out that she’s genuine and doesn’t like “flogging” stuff on Instagram like all the other bloggers but she’s as bad.

Laura you make good money in your job, we all know you do. Don’t try and get freebies or paid for promoted content from small, local suppliers when they havent been able to work all way through these lockdowns.

She makes out it’s all for our benefit and to support local but she is bad for even considering taking from them !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One thing that really annoys me with Laura is greed. She has had no money issues or worries during the lockdown due to her job, she’s been able to work the whole way through! She tries to make out that she’s genuine and doesn’t like “flogging” stuff on Instagram like all the other bloggers but she’s as bad.

Laura you make good money in your job, we all know you do. Don’t try and get freebies or paid for promoted content from small, local suppliers when they havent been able to work all way through these lockdowns.

She makes out it’s all for our benefit and to support local but she is bad for even considering taking from them !
Totally agree!

Remember her selling on her old clothes? Like I get it if it’s designer or vintage etc but hers was far from it. I just do clear outs and donate to the local charity shops, I’d be mortified selling it.

God forbid she supported a small Irish book store, read the book, reviewed it and donated it to someone who’s fallen on hard times

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And she was so sanctimonious about not accepting PR, not being an influencer, THIS IS ALL A HOBBY. Yet comes up with a way to make a few “lids” off the back of her followers and at the cost of a local bookshop’s profits and couldn’t give a hoot. Wish I could make coin off my hobbies, which are sleeping and eating if anyone in marketing is following me xo

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her gushing over her sister on Twitter today, it's really weird. I wonder has she ever tried to shift Hillary....?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Her gushing over her sister on Twitter today, it's really weird. I wonder has she ever tried to shift Hillary....?
She puts some shite on Twitter !
Both girls are good looking, I’m sure they both know it so give it over Laura !

Reactions: 3
And she was so sanctimonious about not accepting PR, not being an influencer, THIS IS ALL A HOBBY. Yet comes up with a way to make a few “lids” off the back of her followers and at the cost of a local bookshop’s profits and couldn’t give a hoot. Wish I could make coin off my hobbies, which are sleeping and eating if anyone in marketing is following me xo
Nail meet head!!

The fact she is so far up her own arse, that she truly believes her "audience" would take recommendations from her, regarding books.
Delusional Laura. Actually let's do a Laura on this and be 'semi' passive aggressive... #DelusionalLaura🙃 hahah sorry girls couldn't resist.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.