Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sproutypops

Hang on a minute, this woman is a Police Officer, a school Governor and in the space of 3 days she has posted naked pictures of her kids and now ‘trying’ Prosecco…. Has the world gone mad, this is not okay 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Thecatgotthecream

All she seems interested in is how little weight she’s put on and how good she ‘thinks’ she looks on these post baby pictures. Nobody cares - worry about whether you’re happy; whether the baby is happy and your little girl and husband are happy!! I find her really insufferable at the moment and just waiting for the weigh in so everyone can be astounded that she’s the first person in history (so she thinks) to have not put on 5 stone!!!!
Agree about her dress sense too, it’s absolutely hideous.

Instagrime

Calling it now - the next 9 months of transformation Tuesday posts are going to be a week by week side by side of each week post partum and what she can fit into now compared to her last pregnancy 🙄 She will never be truly happy or satisfied as even at target she’s obsessive about her weight and will settle back into the binge restrict cycle like she did last time bobbing up and down in and out of target

MrsA

They make me cringe a bit constantly reposting each other’s stories. Maybe it’s where I’m from but “true says” , is that even correct grammar? Just reminds me of all the lads on our estate when we were 15 and they thought they were ghetto.

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
That ad for iconic is shocking. The way she rubs it into her skin, the angle of the camera.... so bad! Why do these companies insist on using these people??! Such poor quality!
When I watched that ‘ad’ I came straight here to see what people were saying! It was awful!

I have that illuminator and it’s really nice one, she made it look utterly shit!

Does anyone know how old she is? She looks haggard!

Instagrime

Can't stand her. The constant comparison pictures from her last pregnancy to another.... what's the point of it? She really had got a strange relationship with food.
It’s always the same with her. She slates the most former version of herself at every opportunity. It’s quite sad really. She’s always doing these endless comparisons and all she does is talk about how bad she looked before etc etc. Just screams low self worth to me and makes me feel sorry for her

• Heart

Beggy’s big battleships

I do find this account a bit smug. Re the wedding she was a guest at, I had to do it, I had to go check out the bride’s dress..... I hope it was a registrar that married them and not a vicar, they would’ve had heart failure seeing a walking pair of boobs coming up the aisle towards them!
I unfollowed her because it made me feel queasy when she would refer to her dad as ‘daddy bear’ when talking about them going on their runs together. Honestly. Daddy Bear. Get a grip!

• Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
The amount of time she spends seeking validation from strangers on Instagram indicates to me that she can’t be that happy deep down!

Youarewelcome

I’ll still never get over her saying she’ll always love her husband more than her kids (or words to that effect) because without him she’d have nothing. She’s fucking pathetic.

• Wow

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I just dont understand any sharing of her kids on that account at all. I dont agree with family social media anyway but when the account was primarily set up to document her slimming world journey why is she even sharing the kids on there?!?

Someone I followed when I did SW popped up last night to announce the birth of her baby. She hasnt regularly posted anything since at least pre 2020. Why the fuck would you come back an account you havent been posting on to announce the birth of your child. Mind boggling.

• Haha

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
She was still wearing those lashes yesterday! I highly suspect that they are extensions!

As for the birth story, of course it was perfect and exactly what she wanted! 🤮

I’m so over her! I have unfollowed!

She has every right to be pleased with herself, but keep some things sacred! No need to go online and blow your own trumpet to 63,000 people! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Such a vain woman who couldn’t think more of herself and her family if she tried.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for her, I don’t know her personally but she seemed so out of her comfort zone.
Feel sorry for her? Why? She’s made herself feel uncomfortable for the sake of a few quid. No one made her do the ad!

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Whenever I see a photo of her or her and her family it just makes me grateful that I’m not her. Absolute snooze fest old grandma vibes constantly. She’s so plain.

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Remember ages ago she said she wanted to lose weight cos she liked looking good for Rich. I thought that was an odd thing to say at the time. Obviously you do want to look nice for your partner but to actually state that publicly implies that maybe he didn’t like the way she looked before?! Maybe I’m reading into it but it struck me as weird!

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Who’s paying her to do ads anyway, i’lll never forget the iconic ad it was the shittest Instagram ad I’ve ever seen lol

• Haha

Pig4life

I dislike her even more now she said she doesn't really like stuffing or Yorkshire puddings!! Firstly if she really wasn't fussed then he wouldn't have put them on her plate and secondly who doesn't like Yorkshire puddings!!! Obviously so desperate to get off the pound from last week even though she knows it's from the antibiotics she's on! This one definitely has some sort of eating disorder.

Mancnet

VIP Member
I agree. I was a right greedy pig when pregnant and when I weighed myself after giving birth (not before like most of these weightless twats) I'd gained 3 stone. 1.5 stone came off with no effort so was baby/water weight. The rest was fat piggyness.

To have put on 6 stone is appalling really and nothing to be proud of. The fact Laura clearly has some sort of obsessive disorder about food and exercise again makes her so uninspirational.

• Heart