Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

little07miss

Chatty Member
Oh sweet jesus. Read this, had to go and look for myself. That dress did not fit and those boobs should never be without a bra 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6

asunder

At this point, I thought it was just common sense that you don’t photograph/film your children in a setting where other children are, and certainly never post those images on social media!

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
I'm a bit lost for words 🙈 I've been avoiding insta but had to download the app & sign in after reading this & just WOW 😱

She never talks on stories, always says she avoids them so why on earth has she agreed to this?! I wonder realistically how much she'll have been paid to do that! I hope she's not going to give up the day job after baby 2 & do a fopperholic but it looks like she's been taking lessons from her on how to make an arse of adverts 🤣

I can't believe iconic approved it, it's made their product look shit because it does nothing! 😳

Thecatgotthecream

I didn’t know this was her 2nd marriage she must keep it fairly quiet?! Spill the beans!!
All the pictures of the day out to day - because was it a day out if you didn’t document every single second 🙄 just enjoy it you absolute fuckwits.
Also Laura - I know you think you look amazing but the eyelashes are shit and those shoes you’re wearing with every outfit are shitter. She has no style at all.

• Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
WHY has she posted that video of Evelyn in the bath. Why did she need to share it with the world just to tag her husband in it? Are they not in the same house? Could she not send it him privately? Keep those moments to yourself, the world doesn’t need to see them 🤯

• Angry
Also....why on earth do people keep telling her she looks like Kate Middleton 😂😂 all the filters in the world couldn’t make that happen she is nothing like her lol. She deffo has some issues control freak to the MAX!!!

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
What the fuck is she wearing? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t know why I get the feeling that she’ll be a nasty piece of work. 🤷🏼‍♀️

06548851-25BF-4062-969A-3EBABBA5AB8B.jpeg

• Haha

Pinkoctopus

I knew what her accent is and my partner is from nearby that area but I didn’t expect her to sound like that at all 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ I mean I didn’t expect anything but most certainly not that..
Agree she dresses older for her age and is very shapeless (very straight up and down) but that’s not the right angles to look your best.. the ad just got worse as it went on

Joosephine

She looks so much better with a fuller face. I can’t believe she is 32, she looks and dresses so much older than she is.

Also, good spot with the rings. She was defo married before, I reckon she left him for Rich. All the quotes about not judging till you know the full story, classic behaviour of someone who did wrong but has to make themselves look better!
That'll be why she adores him so much on insta...."I know we had an affair but please dont do it to me" and remember her saying when pregnant something along the lines of Rich will always come first. That is not a healthy marriage.

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
She really is as dull as dish water. She’s more bothered about comparison pics than anything else and there’s something not quite right about the husband to

theeyeroller

VIP Member
How can someone with 2 very young children and a job manage to work out 5 or 6 times a week, run and do 10,000 steps? My kids are 10 and 5 and I struggle to manage 2 half hour workouts a week, and on my working days no way can I manage 10,000 steps!

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
She looks like a mid-40’s bog standard middle class mum who enjoys a glass of wine and shops at Next and Debenhams with absolutely no sense of style at all. She’s not even 40 yet 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s so boring.

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Yeah actually Any’s photos do look a lot better. I honestly think Laura posted the unflattering photos on purpose and now has on her stories about people taking negative opinions elsewhere, but that’s just drawing attention to it surely? She has done well to lose so much weight but man if she was chocolate she would eat herself now!

• Haha

notokhun

Chatty Member
She’s still banging on about her weight loss.
and feels the need to point out how quick it all was. 6st in 8 months and then back at target within weeks. Bore off.

and dont even start me on 'you do you hun'

notokhun

Chatty Member
I'm guessing if the hearing was 2016 it probably was late 2015 early 2016 so in the run up their wedding.
How awful that must have been for her I would be furious if that was my partner.
I wonder what her colleagues make of it all as they worked together so can imagine they all have an opinion on it. How awkward.

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her and the dull sister a while ago but just went and read her birth story.... of course she had the perfect birth she wanted. So fucking smug.

And she is obsessed with how she looks, that's probably why they message touched a nerve because it's the truth. Her whole pregnancy has just been about how much better she looks than she did with Evelyn