Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did her thread go? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone see her post from this morning? Caused a stir

Reactions: 1
Yeah what was all that about?! What a bizarre post!

I often think she’s bought followers. How can someone with 60k followers get 200 likes on a photo?

She has quite an obsession with dieting I think !! Have you seen her food portions ? Tiny !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has quite an obsession with dieting I think !! Have you seen her food portions ? Tiny !!!
I couldn't live off what she eats! No wonder she lost it fairly quickly. And she runs on top of that!

I genuinely believe she has an eating disorder. She posted something the other day about how if she loses weight her baby will be proud of her. It is all so disordered.

I lost almost 7st with SW when I had just given birth to twins, and my god I was a nightmare to live with. I walked 7 miles a day, never went out for fear of syns. I am now in a binge/restrict cycle that I am trying to break. As of today I have quit SW and going another route. My kids will be proud of me for giving them the best life possible, not because of the label in my jeans.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I unfollowed her a while back. She seems to think that she has to be the perfect wife and mother and the only way is to be skinny.

To think she is a high ranking police officer! (Maybe detective...not sure)

Reactions: 3
Her portions are so tiny, I always want to comment about massive plate tiny portion. She’s obviously very obsessed but she wouldn’t have had to do all this if she hadn’t eaten like an absolute glutton while she was pregnant. No one eating a normal amount would ever gain that much. Fair enough if she wanted to “enjoy” her pregnancy but that kind of yoyo ing is so unhealthy! I find her constant reposting of the same transformations so boring and find her very patronising.

Reactions: 8
She trys to be so perfect in everything that its really not healthy, the only way she will be a good example to her daughter is by sorting her issues out!!!

She’s at it again. Using a photo of her heavily pregnant as her before photo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really liked her as she was losing the weight after the baby, she seemed relatable and the food looked good. However I am sick of seeing a different #facetoface every bastard day. Jesus, yeah you've done brilliant on the weight loss front but wow, love yourself much? I follow her sister too and she seems much more down to earth and 'normal'. I'm no expert but I agree with the people above that she has some kind of body dysmorphia or disorder relating to food. Such a shame that she believes her daughter will only be proud if she looks a certain way

Had to unfollow her. Another one that is totally unrelatable and trys to portray she’s perfect. Totally disordered eater too!

Reactions: 2
If my child is proud of me based on my weight I’ll have failed to raise a decent rounded human !

She is dangerously obsessive & really needs to think about what example her daughter will get from that. Also the Queen Evelyn grates me no end

Go & enjoy your child, up your portions & get a new set of transformation pictures :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha yeah queen E gets me too. She is cute though.
She must re post the same transformation pictures multiple times every week, so boring!

The same transformation pictures over and over again is so boring.

I unfollowed when she posted something a while ago about making Evelyn proud by losing baby weight.... being skinny doesnt define how good of a parent you are.

Please tell me someone else has seen the photos of the wedding she was at! The bride’s dress is the most god awful fit - her nipples are almost out! Why would no one tell her that was inappropriate?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please tell me someone else has seen the photos of the wedding she was at! The bride’s dress is the most god awful fit - her nipples are almost out! Why would no one tell her that was inappropriate?
OMG yes, her dress starts about her waist, why did no one day anything?!

OMG yes, her dress starts about her waist, why did no one day anything?!

• Heart
I seen it and was like :oops:

Reactions: 3
Thank god you thought that too! I had to look at loads of the photos in case it was just a bad photo where it had slipped down or something, but it’s horrendous in every one. Her sister was a bridesmaid - if my dress looked that bad I would hope one of my bridesmaids would tell me, although the bride surely knew how poor the fit was. Someone commented saying the dress didn’t fit but the comment was swiftly removed!

• Haha