Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it a big thing in Ireland to not have a child born out of wedlock? It would explain the rushed marriage breaking covid rules to get it done before the arrival.
Used to be, back in the dark days when the church had a huge influence. Now thankfully seeing as we are a pretty progressive inclusive society, it is no issue at all.

Reactions: 18
She’s some idiot. Crying for privacy one minute and then doing exclusives with magazines showing off her baby bump the next.

Reactions: 21
Whitmore is well known for contacting the press to try and get attention. Can’t seen that being any different now than when she was a nobody back in Ireland.

Who. bleeping. Cares

Reactions: 20
Poor Laura, I just wish everyone would only pay attention to her as she demands. Don’t pay any attention, stop being so intrusive and just look at her when she wants to be looked at. She is just so so famous and exhausted by all the paps. She’s the modern day Princess Diana that we all DEMAND the papers to write about her. And NO she’s NOT fat, just pregnant, I repeat it’s not a beer belly, got it?

Ugh, just #bekind so she can make things all about her and spew hate at the public.

She gets on my nerves.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh dear god and the baby Jesus the pregnancy photos 😂😂

I can’t

front runner for the 😂😂 DON’T LOOK AT ME/RESPECT MY PRIVACY award

0F8164AD-366A-4378-993D-92CA0669B9AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If the wedding was due to the pregnancy then why not do it in a London registry office to avoid having to travel and quarantine and then have a ‘proper’ one later? The hypocrisy of so called celebs is ridiculous. Plus any criticism and she pulls out the ‘Be Kind’ card

Reactions: 12
Hunger is the perfect magazine for Laura to debut her bump.Sums up this thirst trap perfectly.

Reactions: 7
have you ever seen such an attention bleep, parading around her undies ??

"Ohh please respect our privacy"

Reactions: 14
Oh dear god and the baby Jesus the pregnancy photos 😂😂

I can’t

front runner for the 😂😂 DON’T LOOK AT ME/RESPECT MY PRIVACY award

View attachment 350257

Laura Whitmore: We want people to respect our privacy
British Public: Fair enough.
Laura Whitmore (2 weeks later): OK we don't want that much privacy

• Haha
  • Heart
Laura Whitmore: We want people to respect our privacy
British Public: Fair enough.
Laura Whitmore (2 weeks later): OK we don't want that much privacy
she used to date a well known guy in Dublin, after they broke up when she wanted attention she’d be pictured with him again, the paps always managed to track her down at just the right time 🤔
The poor sod seemed to fall for it time and time again.

I’m happy she’s happy, congratulations, great news, you made a baby, well done.
but we’d all be happier if she pissed off for a bit 🙂

• Haha
Why on earth would you bleat about respecting privacy then do a semi naked bump photo shoot and show it to the world??? I used to think Laura was ok (I obvs didn’t realise what she was really like) but then when she posted that video of her and the pap guy at the airport after Caroline died something just didn’t feel right about her. She’s definitely a massive twit.

Reactions: 14
Saw her a couple of years ago on her phone pacing up and down outside harvey nicks. I went shopping with a friend in heatwave weather. I couldn't hack another dept store so told friend I'd wait outside. I was sipping a coke watching her go back and forth. The next minute a fella turns up, they briefly swap words, she walks back inside and then walks out again and he takes a few photos of her walking off. She did that chin on the chest look as if she didn't want her pic taken.
DM online comments make me laugh when you read 'leave her/them alone' and 'stop stalking her/him/them' as if paps are somehow psychic and will know where all these slebs are.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I remember that video in the SA airport, v v odd behaviour when she’s now parading around in fishnets and a pvc coat while asking for privacy.

Reactions: 9
Saw her a couple of years ago on her phone pacing up and down outside harvey nicks. I went shopping with a friend in heatwave weather. I couldn't hack another dept store so told friend I'd wait outside. I was sipping a coke watching her go back and forth. The next minute a fella turns up, they briefly swap words, she walks back inside and then walks out again and he takes a few photos of her walking off. She did that chin on the chest look as if she didn't want her pic taken.
DM online comments make me laugh when you read 'leave her/them alone' and 'stop stalking her/him/them' as if paps are somehow psychic and will know where all these slebs are.
Lots of things are carefully set-up by so-called "celebs" and their agents/management companies.
Laura is going for (and has been for some time) the professional victim persona. Just read her twitter for the last 6 months, its all about the "evil pap's" following her around and here she is this week, in the most inappropriate clothing possible for a baby bump shoot, which she released, in order to grab attention.

What many who have not worked in TV/Radio don't realise is much of this crap is arranged between (and I can't stress this enough) TWISTED TV Image consultants and Agents. I'm talking consultants and agents who think absolutely nothing of saying "you messed up big time so to stay in the circle we want you to date such a person who's image is in tatters so we can re-launch them as your penance". They put together "packages" in cahoots with newspapers/magazines and social media companies. This is what I was alluding to in an earlier post where someone gets a free pass from the press around certain subjects and others don't. There is a fine balance maintained designed to get the core message across while also creating enough outrage for people to share/discuss things (like we are doing now). She is driven by one thing only... MONEY and it is reliant on her ability to stay relevant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.