Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DON’T‘ AT LOOK AT ME!!!!

but also

has a Daily Mail pap as main contact in her iPhone 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Used to really like Laura. In fact, I did like her until about this week! Sick of all these Z list celebs breaking every rule in the book to suit their needs, like having to go to Dublin to get married...wtf?! Could they not wait? Due to covid I’ve had to postpone my wedding but that’s because I’m not an influencer and can’t get away with it clearly! When I saw the baby announcement I was happy for them, but then I read the caption. It was like she didn’t actually want to announce it. And that’s fine, you do you, I know loads of people who don’t do the big announcement on social media and that’s absolutely fine. But this whole ‘respect my privacy’ and ‘I’ll share my news when I want to’ (again, cool, you do you) but for the next day to have a whole magazine spread about you in, to be frank, controversial outfits is all purely for attention! What do you want from us today Laura? To leave you alone and respect your privacy but the next day to buy the magazine and invest in your life? How ridiculous. You can’t have it all!

Reactions: 20
I saw her pregnancy photo shoots and automatically thought of this scene from Men in Black.

1608337717028.png

I'm going to hell, aren't I?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking at her new book.

Laura has learned that optimism, self-belief and learning to accept yourself, will bring you more than anyone else can ever give you. And she shows how her own struggles can help you through yours

“I recognise everyone has different levels of struggle but no one just hands you a chance
.”

Yes Laura that’s how life works and size 8 very attractive blond women don’t have anything handed to them.

“I’ve spent almost 6 months hiding or being conscious of my body (well to be honest I’ve spent over 30 years doing this)”.

Of course, Google’s every opening of an envelope to see her with her legs out and short top.

I wouldn’t mind if she either owned it or kept herself private but this halfway house of wanting it both ways winds me up.

Reactions: 13
She wants privacy so we should all respect that even when she gets her bump out in her underwear even though that's not private at all. She doesn't look well in them either her face is really pale.

Reactions: 6
She's having a right go at some people in the comments that are just stating what everyone is thinking. You post you didn't want to share... But now you do want to share... But still want your privacy....

She's having a right go at some people in the comments that are just stating what everyone is thinking. You post you didn't want to share... But now you do want to share... But still want your privacy....
God she's insufferable.

Reactions: 10
Her dancing is the worst and cringes me out so much. She tries so hard to be something she's not and she's soooo despo for fame and to stay relevant.

And this whole "give me my privacy" nonsense... love you're barely famous and no-one gives a shite about you!!! So FAKE!

Reactions: 10
She's in the same league as Meghan Markle...a nobody with no talent throwing her weight around demanding privacy 😂
I think they both phone up the papers to get stories 'leaked' and pics taken. It's so obvs and painful.
If you think about other better known presenters like Tess Daly who is well known she never gets papped because no one cares

Wedding pics now.
What about the sanctimonious privacy plea posts?
I’m so private.....
Please respect my privacy
I’m a private person
We don’t show that side of our lives
Privacy please

Reactions: 16
So rock and roll in her three piece. Such a quirky and cool girl. Let’s all talk about how cool she is but please respect her privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wedding pics now.
What about the sanctimonious privacy plea posts?
I’m so private.....
Please respect my privacy
I’m a private person
We don’t show that side of our lives
Privacy please
Drip feeding looking for attention!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.