Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something not all there with her. Who dances with glee like she did when she was given Caroline’s job under such awful circumstances? She was also dancing and lepping about like a demented weirdo only a week after Caroline died. Laughing her hole off and dancing. This is all on her Instagram. Wants the press to leave her alone but the only one showing us Laura in her knickers is Laura herself. What an actual fool. “I’ll choose what to show and what not to show”.. the press doesn’t work like that you gobshite. You’re all over daily mail today in your knickers and that is down to YOU, not the paps. Like you’re barely famous why would anyone give a shite. You are literally handing the rags their content and securing any future interest in your pregnancy. Keep it ALL off social media if you want true privacy. Actual celebrities manage it. Jessica Biel had a second baby recently and managed to keep the whole thing under wraps, so you could too if it’s something you truly wanted. But you don’t. You really want attention, ALL the attention, under the illusion of wanting privacy so you can act like an a lister when you’re really a z lister who hopped on her friend’s job and danced with glee when she was suffering the worst time of her life. Sad woman. Nobody cares about you and your painfully unfunny husband.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
There is something not all there with her. Who dances with glee like she did when she was given Caroline’s job under such awful circumstances? She was also dancing and lepping about like a demented weirdo only a week after Caroline died. Laughing her hole off and dancing. This is all on her Instagram. Wants the press to leave her alone but the only one showing us Laura in her knickers is Laura herself. What an actual fool. “I’ll choose what to show and what not to show”.. the press doesn’t work like that you gobshite. You’re all over daily mail today in your knickers and that is down to YOU, not the paps. Like you’re barely famous why would anyone give a shite
Agree, did not appear right after her friend's death. All about me, isn't it?

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe that teeny undies pic!!!! I was sized up in that dept by then and for long enough afterwards! Also yes take bump pics by all means and in your underwear if you like but no need to post in insta ...... crying privacy then 🙄

Reactions: 7
Some poor cow has asked a genuine question about sleeping on just a mattress, which you can see in the back of the tacky undies bump pic, and Whitmore has responded with an eye roll emoji!! What a witch!! dislike her she’s vile.

Reactions: 17
Passive aggressive story about calling people out, odd ok hun.

Totes agree and could of done what hundreds of people have done and have the baby first and then talk about if you wish. Or not at all if you are so private.

Also agree re the demented dancing being so inappropriate after C passed in such a dark and deeply sad way.

Reactions: 9
Some poor cow has asked a genuine question about sleeping on just a mattress, which you can see in the back of the tacky undies bump pic, and Whitmore has responded with an eye roll emoji!! What a witch!! dislike her she’s vile.
She could have sorted the background out alright in that pic! I guess she thought the focus stay on only the undies 🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s become insufferable since Love Island. I’ll never forget her gloating about hitting 1 million followers on Instagram a few months after her “friend” died in the most tragic circumstances which was pretty much the reason her profile went up in the first place.

she has a real chip on her shoulder about journalists, despite 1. them having any interest in her being the reason she’s famous, 2. her attracting the attention in the first place with lowest common denominator posts like her in her underwear and 3. Her having studied to become a journalist herself.

The picture on her insta with her bump out and face screwed up with dark lippy on gives me an irrational rage. She’s just so unlikeable.

pregnancy content is just a snooze fest-I’m happy with a pregnancy and birth announcement but all the tit in between bores the tits off me,just makes it seem like they have been pregnant for a million years by the time the child is born-I like Kate Lawler but Christ she has turned into such a bore during her pregnancy

*note,currently pregnant myself so hormones could be making my tolerance levels lower.

Reactions: 13
She could have sorted the background out alright in that pic! I guess she thought the focus stay on only the undies 🤣
The poor commenter was obviously genuinely curious and was perfectly nice and polite in what she asked. The fact that then loads of others have attacked this poor girl and whitmore has just let it happen!! Why on Earth didn’t she respond saying yes it’s hard getting up off a mattress pregnant, luckily I have a new bed now!! Thought she was a “be kind” pusher?! (Be kind but only when it suits her!!🤬) witch.

Reactions: 21
She wants to portray herself as a big enough star that there is a genuine interest in her and is copying bigger names by asking for privacy but in actuality she’s at the level when she needs the press to be printing her picture to build her brand. Can’t stand her. Another one who thinks they’re the only one to ever be pregnant.

Reactions: 18
I've just replied to her rolling eyes "Why the rolling eyes? She was asking a genuine politely asked question?? What happened to be kind". She's vile

She must have deleted my comment 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I've just replied to her rolling eyes "Why the rolling eyes? She was asking a genuine politely asked question?? What happened to be kind". She's vile

She must have deleted my comment 😂
No I think it’s still there 👍🏼👍🏼 A lot in support of the poor girl that commented, someone saying to whitmore she shouldn’t let others attack commenters on her posts. She’ll clearly be sitting back and enjoying the attention though 🤮

Reactions: 8
Why oh why share a picture of your “jet setting lifestyle” from this time last year when it’s coming upto a year since Caroline died and the only reason she was jet setting was because she had taken Caroline’s job?!so distasteful, really makes me uncomfortable that she even accepted the love island job full time why not refuse out of respect for your friend? It’s like she has been more than happy to try to fill her place when in reality she will never be Caroline no matter how hard she tries. Caroline was in fact kind, this woman comes across as anything but.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.