Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure whether coming on this thread is a good or bad idea for me. I cannot STAND her. She behaves like a child, but is as ruthless as hell. She will do literally anything to get attention. Sadly (for us), she's one of those idiots that thinks 'all publicity is good publicity'. It isn't. She dresses and smirks like a little girl. I find that really distasteful. Her pregnancy photos are sexualised which is horrible. Her knickers say 'Coming Soon'. Classy. 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m not a big fan of cancel culture but if we could get her cancelled it would be great. Does my head in. Should have been cancelled when she promoted the British Army beside a post talking about John Hume. She is the most un private person yet she keep mouthing on about wanting privacy

Reactions: 11
She’s really nauseating. Don’t follow her but even I’ve heard all that respect my privacy narrative while then posting private content constantly. As lots have said on here.... she’s ain’t jlo no one really cares. I think she’s a really dull presenter especially for a show like love island you need some sauce. But it’s classic itv choosing from the same pool of 3 presenters at any time.

Reactions: 7
I really can’t see the relationship lasting, she’s got too big an ego.
Nah, he seems quite obsessed with her. He always goes on about her being sooo out of his league and how he can’t believe she gave him a second look 🙄. Dafty.

Reactions: 9
Nah, he seems quite obsessed with her. He always goes on about her being sooo out of his league and how he can’t believe she gave him a second look 🙄. Dafty.
He’s handsome and she’s pretty. Not sure why people act like they are beauty and the beast

I find both of them lacking in talent and very fame hungry. Her Instagram is utterly cringe.

I loved the plea for privacy during her pregnancy then a couple of days later she had a magazine spread with the lingerie, heels and baby bump out 🙃. Only wants privacy when she isn’t getting paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Weird because literally no one, no one cared. She's not famous or even a celeb 😂
All this privacy stuff is being generated by her. Also I find her husband like a big baby or a teenage boy and just not funny.
Who does find him funny?

Reactions: 10
So basically she is trying to build a reputation of being a leader for having a private life but does half naked pregnant photo shoots, takes half naked selfies and gives constant interviews. She is so hypocritical and I reckon she’s a complete head wrecker

So basically she is trying to build a reputation of being a leader for having a private life but does half naked pregnant photo shoots, takes half naked selfies and gives constant interviews. She is so hypocritical and I reckon she’s a complete head wrecker
She’s nuts. She obviously wants everything on her terms - her way, or nothing. “I choose what I share” and all that crap. Yes love but the more you share (literally with the half naked stuff) the more people will want a piece of it!!! If she was genuinely that bothered she would just stay private, but she isn’t. She wants people to be interested, she loves the attention and she wants the money. You can’t have it both ways Laura!!!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she's bought followers on Instagram. I don't understand who would follow her, who is the demographic apart from teenage boys that want to see her in her knickers.
I don't think she'd appeal to teenage girls or women 20 years plus. And then I'm in my mid 30s and she definitely doesn't appeal to me.
All her apparent followers on Instagram seem to be so sycophantic and their comments seem so fake. Seems fishy to me

Reactions: 13
She hit that one million number during Love Island, so I'd imagine the followers are largely the type that follow any of your standard LI "reality star" prototype.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand her fella, he’s so unfunny. A few years ago he looked like a geeky weirdo with straightened emo hair. He’s on her insta stories kissing her belly and it’s so gross, it looks like he’s going down on her. They’re such “private” people 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Both come across as seriously immature.
I’d say they’ll freak when the baby arrives. Nanny in straight away.

Belly post a bit odd alrite.

Belly out. Fella singing and kissing it. Ya private life is working well for you there Laura. Nice work

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.