Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wedding pics now.
What about the sanctimonious privacy plea posts?
I’m so private.....
Please respect my privacy
I’m a private person
We don’t show that side of our lives
Privacy please
Another one that does not have anything of substance or interest so has to resort to old uninteresting news to make a buck. She must be so disappointed at the lack of fawning and interest over her pregnancy. She has a lot of competition from other zlisters for magazine deals.

Reactions: 6
Interesting that she’s promoting Love Island. Presumed they’d do a presenter revamp.
She’ll be obsessed with maintaining her figure if that’s the case.

Reactions: 5
Interesting that she’s promoting Love Island. Presumed they’d do a presenter revamp.
Haha! Imagine her presenting with a huge pregnancy belly. She must be so gutted she is going to be replaced when LI filming starts. Hope they get someone fresh and not a LI has been.

I assumed that she still has the gig as she is reposting the LI promo stuff?

Poor old Iain is trying to up his Twitch game to save up to pay for the nanny fees and baby formula. Can’t have been a good year for him as he’s a stand up.

Reactions: 8
She’s going to be one of these ones that cover the babies face with emojis and gets offended when someone mentions it’s gender “they are gender fluid and we like our privacy, despite craving attention”

Reactions: 20
Would they have a pregnant woman as a presenter? Not good for the programme image, is it? She would be sò gutted!

Laura Whitmore: “ I want to keep my private life and pregnancy private and complain when people take pics of me”

Also Laura Whitmore “ here’s a near naked pic of me in the bath”

She does my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anxiety day apparently.
Must be travelling a fair bit outside her NW postcode for walks in Hampstead Heath that has done it.

Angela Scanlon’s vibe is good. Wellness newsletter and podcast build up before a book a presume, will give it more credibility.

Reactions: 7
These celebs do my head in, with all their anxiety. Especially after breaking lockdown rules. Going to Dubai, Maldives.... We are all suffering, but obeying the rules and staying at home

Would they have a pregnant woman as a presenter? Not good for the programme image, is it? She would be sò gutted!
Women have sex and create children. How is that bad for the image of a programme? Particularly a programme that relies on people copping off for ratings.

Reactions: 1
Laura Whitmore: “ I want to keep my private life and pregnancy private and complain when people take pics of me”

Also Laura Whitmore “ here’s a near naked pic of me in the bath”

She does my head in
Like I said above. Another non private life post today. She obviously jumped the gun a few weeks back going on about privacy concerns. She wrecks my head

Women have sex and create children. How is that bad for the image of a programme? Particularly a programme that relies on people copping off for ratings.
Yes, but the image of the programme is young, free, single and partying without a care in the world while looking for love. Would they want a heavily pregnant woman fronting the programme? I’ve got nothing against pregnant women, but I don’t think the producers would want the participants to have a constant reminder yet of what can happen when you engage in sex. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she a book now? I actually laugh at her.... she wants to keep her private life private and she has been non stop sharing personal stories and half naked pictures.

Reactions: 8
She posts a pic of herself in her nicks and gets annoyed when people bring up how she claims to be private. 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.