Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s basically an own brand Meghan Markle.

DON’T LOOK AT ME!!!!!
but also look at me, and how much are you paying? 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The hair straightener ad. Awkward much.
Thinking bout those nanny fees no doubt as who would leave the child with Iain full time. I’d say he’d be absolutely clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Laura Whitmore: I wanna private life with no intrusion

also Laura Whitmore: Here’s me on as many covers as possible while look at my behind the scenes of a Stella shoot.

She has no shame and massively hypocritical

Reactions: 12
Yeah and it’s so rude of people to ask if she is going to take some time off work after she has the baby. How wrong of people to assume she might want to spend time with her newborn baby.

Reactions: 8
Awful woman. I can't stand those smug pouty faces she makes. Her passive aggressive digs at the daily mail are laughable. She should count herself lucky anyone could be bothered reporting on her at all. She's a mediocre presenter at best, but she seems to think she's a mega star 🤣 she's the ultimate dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot stand this woman, well I use the term woman loosely as she acts like a spoilt little child who constantly wants attention. I have never wanted to smash my TV as much as when she does those adverts and on Gogglebox where he is practically sat on her knee to watch TV. She is a vain, fame hungry, annoying twit!!

Ok Laura we know you can go back to work because you can afford a nanny and breast feed on the Love Island set in a private room no doubt for you and man child Iain.
Will have all the paid for comfort and support you need I am sure.

Gosh We’ve all seen the pic of Rachel Mcadams breastfeeding (2018/19?) and yes she’s privileged too as are you. And breastfeeding is not glam.

What’s the story with the book and it’s theme about being your own hero? did she have rough start in life? Not get into college? Non supportive parents. Hmmm. Ya right.

Reactions: 4
Good god her new book really does sound like a load of old bollIx.

"No-one can change your life except for you" - read about Laura's struggle to overcome her own ego and onto the red carpet as a Z-lister as obscure and forgettable as every other pretty blonde influencer out there. Didn't she essentially win an MTV competition to land herself on TV about a decade ago? Why is that something that deserves its own "inspiring" book? Or am I missing some straight out of Compton rags to riches story here?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm from the same town as Laura and knew her casually in school, though shes a bit older than me. A friend is in a band with someone she dated before she became famous. They wrote a song about her. The title is "Queen witch". Says a lot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Good god her new book really does sound like a load of old bollIx.

"No-one can change your life except for you" - read about Laura's struggle to overcome her own ego and onto the red carpet as a Z-lister as obscure and forgettable as every other pretty blonde influencer out there. Didn't she essentially win an MTV competition to land herself on TV about a decade ago? Why is that something that deserves its own "inspiring" book? Or am I missing some straight out of Compton rags to riches story here?
The book thing is weird. What's even weirder is that Instagram comments are all saying they've pre ordered the a signed copy of the book.
I don't believe this is true. I don't think the book appeals to any demographic.

I never knew who Laura whitmore was. No clue.
The first time I heard of her and heard her speak was in response to Caroline flacks suicide. My initial reaction to Laura whitmores radio announcement made me shudder, I found it disingenuous and very self indulgent. Since then I've gone down a bit of a rabbit hole and haven't changed my mind.

Reactions: 9
The book thing is weird. What's even weirder is that Instagram comments are all saying they've pre ordered the a signed copy of the book.
I don't believe this is true. I don't think the book appeals to any demographic.

I never knew who Laura whitmore was. No clue.
The first time I heard of her and heard her speak was in response to Caroline flacks suicide. My initial reaction to Laura whitmores radio announcement made me shudder, I found it disingenuous and very self indulgent. Since then I've gone down a bit of a rabbit hole and haven't changed my mind.
I honestly don't understand how she even has a book out at all. She's literally where she is because she won a competition for MTV. Blonde TV presenters are 10 a penny and she has no discernible talent. She's completely unrelatable and deeply unlikeable

I met her at a music festival in Ireland about 10 years ago with her then boyfriend (Danny from the Corona's) I personally had no interest in her but some of my friends went over for a picture. She was perfectly polite but spent the entire time looking around to see who was noticing her.

She's already jumping on the high-and-mighty breastfeeding bandwagon before the baby is even here! go youuuuu if you breastfeed! do you want a medal?

• Haha
Yeah and it’s so rude of people to ask if she is going to take some time off work after she has the baby. How wrong of people to assume she might want to spend time with her newborn baby.
She can't afford to take any time off to spend with her baby if she wants to cash in on the fame of being a "new mother" and not forgetting, clinging onto her coveted Love Island gig which would rightly be handed to a better presenter if she wasn't so grabby and fame hungry.

Yet another example of dressing her attention seeking ways up as some sort of "you go girl" feminist movement, rather than the simple fact of her having to work immediately post pregnancy to maintain the press attention she needs to have a career at all (and press attention that she "doesn't want", despite courting it obsessively)

• Heart
She can't afford to take any time off to spend with her baby if she wants to cash in on the fame of being a "new mother" and not forgetting, clinging onto her coveted Love Island gig which would rightly be handed to a better presenter if she wasn't so grabby and fame hungry.

Yet another example of dressing her attention seeking ways up as some sort of "you go girl" feminist movement, rather than the simple fact of her having to work immediately post pregnancy to maintain the press attention she needs to have a career at all (and press attention that she "doesn't want", despite courting it obsessively)
Thank you, you’ve perfectly summed up what I think x

I really don’t want her presenting love island! I mean, she’s just not the right fit..... too boring and dry. It will be interesting to see what happens with love island without Caroline and more insta fame savvy contestants this year.... pretty sure it is post peak now like the xfactor, apprentice etc. It’s had it’s day but they will continue to wheel it out. There are so many fun presenters that could take a job- a duo would be good to mix it up too. A guy and girl. Married at first sight Oz is satisfying any love island style entertainment these days

God, she is embarrassing. She is so painfully naive, she hasn't got a clue. I hate people like her, she hasn't even got a child yet and she's still lecturing us on how she's going to manage and what she's going to do. Having a baby is pretty much the biggest change to your life imaginable. Why not just wait to see what happens and how you feel. I mean, I thought I'd be a great natural mum and a terrifying birth and horrendous PND later I'd say that I didn't know anything.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.