Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I noticed she started limiting posts after her disastrous " Primark Sustainable Collection" Some people were calling her out on this, the discussions were polite as in no one was giving her abuse, however they were quite rightly criticising her choice of brand to promote sustainable clothes. Not long after she started limiting comments, turned them back on again but now it seems to be a permanent thing.

Having comments open when you are a public figure, or in Cuntmore's case Mrs itv2, is what celebs do, some get harsh comments, some don't, and of course it doesn't give people the right to abuse a twat like Cuntmore, but it seems she can dish it out, slag off journo's for politely asking if the Irish publication could with her permission print Steve's name, posting a private message from her agent via the journalist.

Hopefully she will have to start saving or get a normal job, she is the most ungrateful, spiteful bitch I have ever known and she has a massive ego. One of her posts was an appeal to companies who gift her items, "contact my agent first as there is so much packaging and leaving parcels outside the door of a residential property does not look good blah blah meh"

Fuck off Laura, please, you and that unfunny husband of yours.
Don't like her at all but with that journo, was it not that she was asking for her to confirm the name of the child cause they were running a story on it anyhow. I get famous people face scrutiny being in the public eye and maybe it's just me but is bringing in children and babies of celebs into the public eye really OK? Like they can't consent and more importantly they aren't the ones in the public eye so I do understand why she was a mama bear in her response

Also I hate that I love her style on Instagram too🤣

Reactions: 2
I thought the request from the journalist was very polite. Like it or not, when you are in the public eye you will be asked about your private life including children. Laura’s response of sharing the private message was a deliberate attempt to encourage a pile on of the journalist. It was a complete overreaction to someone just doing their job and a nasty thing to do.
I get you will be asked stuff about your private life but where is the line drawn? Something just urks me with the media expecting minors information who aren't even famous like just look at the saconnejollies

Didn't know she wrote name in her book ffs 🤡🤣
Didn't know she named child in book
Yes, it was just to confirm the child’s name, but she already named the child in her own highly publicised self-help book. You’re right, kids shouldn’t really be shown on social media, but the little one is on her Insta frequently. Pics of her feet or the back of her head, but she’s still featured. It’s so dumb.
Oh ffs 🙈🤡
Didn't know that, wasn't she pissed off on Lorainne too who gave it away she was having a boy or something🙄

Reactions: 2

PoppyT1

I know this isn’t a rave thread but she came across slightly more likeable on bake off last night

Reactions: 1

Elle_Gee

Bully, troll, racism, sexism, misogyny

Wonderful buzz words to have up your sleeve whenever you have been on the end of criticism.

Does anyone know whether Georgia May Foote follows her on Instagram? She was very close to Caroline. I recall Whitmore cosying up to both of them around the time she was due to appear on Strictly. It was pretty obvious even then that she was a grade A social climber who was using people to advance her own career.

They don't follow each other on Instagram. Wasn't there something over Giovanni in strictly?

antiblogger

shes not right for LI and god knows why she wants to do it, surely she has enough money but i dont blame her for not stepping down from it just because people hate her. she clearly knows people disliek her because she reads daily mail and im sure she reads the comments but yeah if she let peoples opinions get to her she probably wouldnt have gotten anywhere. people will hate you no matter what you do. even tho i do think she is a narcissist and thrives of the attention also.

noseyned99

Just searched her MTV days pictures. Did she lose weight since then or why does she look different?

sparklemotion

If only the theatre/TV/film industry was a meritocracy we would see less people like Laura, and more talented up and coming actors. What is it with pushing averagely (that's being kind) talented z listers into the acting industry.
Agreed, although I remember when this short film was made, she wasn't cast in it she actually funded it herself because she was trying to put a showreel together to set up some meetings in America, think she got a friend to write it and then she paid the crew.

Topaz

Chatty Member
I hate to admit she looks decent on Aftersun for once 🙈 The hairstyle suits her, the outfit isn't ugly, the make-up's less harsh. Keep doing what you're doing 😅

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
What’s ITVX? Is it some kind of catch up service or Netflix style subscription channel?

Ok so Google was my friend. It’s a catch up service. Wow, she wants us to think she chose to leave LI to do a space filler on a catch up service. That’s where careers go to die.
I think ITVX will be replacing ITV Hub