Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miffy29

VIP Member
Don’t think she’s pregnant, she was knocking back the stout at Westlife last night. Did she go to the gig because she’s a fan or just to hang off every Z lister who was there?
Seems like at the moment she goes to the opening of an envelope!!

Reactions: 1

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I can't see any sign of said announcement on her Insta now.

Just lots of Coldplay and rehearsals stuff. Nice of her to highlight how lovely the Coldplay gig was; a tad unnecessary/tasteless to point out that she got the tickets for free.
It’s on the grid not stories ☺

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
I’d be okay with this! I think they need to switch it up and have either a couple like Sam and Zara or Davide and Ekin Su. Orrrr Chris and Kem could be good.
I didn’t watch some of LI so I don’t know Zara and Sam but assume they’ve been together ages? They’d be good as a LI success story. Maybe they should do the main show and Ekin and Davide could do after sun.

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
They need the CGD guy to take over. He’s so funny.
Yeh Rob Beckett is brilliant on CGD, however I do love Iain on love island, the issue he has now/recently is that the casting has been so piss poor that he has very little to work with...
I'm praying it will be better casting this year 🙏

And agree with the previous comments, I'd have absolutely loved AJ Odudu to present it, gutted it's not her, or maya jama as a close second. Both my top tier girl crushes😁

Elle_Gee

There's been no announcement of a season 2 , manchild Iain asked who wants to see a series two (nope me neither) on his Instagram but nothing was announced