Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Proseccofiend2022

I don't think its that she took over from Caroline that gets up people's back. Someone had to do it. It's her attitude. Caroline was her friend she said and yet she was only too delighted to take her job. I get she was happy to land such a high profile gig but have a bit of tact and remember why you have the job in the first place. That video of her dancing on the bed when her "friend" was going through such a difficult time was cruel.
Fair point. I don't remember that footage so maybe my viewpoint is a little more naive when it comes to presenting LI!

Reactions: 2

secretlondoner

VIP Member
So highly doubtful ITV were surprised at her departure, I'd think it was more of ITV reading the general publics desire to have LW continue as LI presenter. ITV also realising after CF it would not look good if they sacked her replacement, or the BE KIND brigade would be down on them. So found an "exciting new venture" for her and they could both save face.
She announced this herself a while ago, a chance to brag about her journalism degree. So this isn't the "mysterious" and "exciting" new project for her to replace LI.

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
He is also doing a ‘transformation’ article for Men’s Health mag (yet to be announced) Sonia basically getting free personal training, meal planning and nutritional guidance for a ‘before and after’ piece.

That'll be used to keep him / them relevant whenever it’s released
Ah that explains her story last night where he’s lifting her.

ohjaysus

So what we thinking about her giving out that the love island villa stinks of BO and lynx Africa?

• Wow

ohjaysus

Her and Iain having a dance lesson, crrrrrringe.

Also rereleasing her book with additional content, the extra chapter being titled with a quote from poor Taylor Hawkins. Unlike Laura to use someone’s untimely passing to sell herself is it…. oh wait…
Amen!

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I always thought she was quite nice looking but she looks ropey in those close up make up videos from NY. I hadn’t realised she had such an odd mouth!

go_walkies

Most people would probably laugh it off or make light of it. The fact that she's not said anything about it yet makes me think she's raging! 😂🤭
she referenced it on Twitter last night, gif of someone smearing lipstick on teeth

kayl1986

VIP Member
Looks like she's doing casa amor tonight. Wearing a copy of Mariah Carey's heartbreak dress

ohjaysus

Okay you gotta give it to her when she does something right, the new drop of those necklaces going towards Ukraine aid is a lovely initiative! Closest I’ve come to liking her in a while