Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
I’ve not heard anything through work at all, but I’ve got a feeling she will be involved in the Big Brother relaunch - maybe not as the main host (they’re looking for some diversity) but possibly as a companion show host or co host / additional presenter.

The investigates thing is simply a vehicle to finish her current ITV contract, once that’s paid up she’ll be on much less lucrative terms at ITV, or hawking around for work on other networks or other mediums.
That's what I don't get. If ITV are giving her work but relegating her to the online service rather than ITV or ITV2 why would they give her a gig on one of their most prominent shows?

Reactions: 1

Ahgowan

Has anyone read her book? My Mam heard her on the radio and wants me to pick it up for her....but sure what does she know about self help?!

Proseccofiend2022

I was literally only posting that to show that even when Caroline had been made to quit she could still be gracious and wish the team well whereas Laura who has apparently quit because she can’t fly back and forth was very abrupt and didn’t even thank itv2 or the crew who make the show happen each year. Also Laura didn’t ‘step up’ to do love island she literally told her agent to push for ‘her friends’ job as soon as she was made to quit and then danced around on the bed on the first day of filming.
Caroline and Laura were not good friends. All Laura has ever done is use Caroline for clout. She even put her radio show where she spoke about Caroline’s death up for an award. She is still doing it now in her announcement that she is quitting love island. Laura doesn’t know how to ‘be kind’.
I've already replied to other comments saying how I didn't realise some stuff and just find it mean that everyone is homing in on LI and Caroline when the whole be kind movement is from Caroline's death. I didn't realise the jumping on bed footage and said maybe I'm more naive to it. But it doesn't make her any less human and hurt with the publics comments.

However, your comments sounds like you know the ins and outs of Laura and Caroline's friendship - do you? Or is your opinion based on media and Laura's actions?

Last edited:

LilLily

Chatty Member
I’d actually be so embarrassed to go back to presenting the show if I was her, after all the negative feedback the past two years, and current uproar too! I get that the 500,000 makes it a bit easier to try to block the reviews out, but still, I think id thrive for more self-respect instead of self-obsession and would try to read the room … she must have some serious thick skin to brave another year
I would be the same... but screw the negativity, she'll show us!!! :rolleyes:

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Oh god man child Iain’s “comedy” programme (which he co wrote with a few people it seems) has a series 2!!

ohjaysus

Came to this thread to post how absolutely gutted I am that Laura has been cast in 2:22. I've always wanted to see the play, but never actually got around to booking tickets. I definitely won't go whilst she's in it. Is that absolutely awful of me?
I had the exact same thought!!

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Wonder who will take her place next year.....

Holly 🤔
Rochelle 🤯
Sheridan 🙃
Vic ☺

The mind boggles

Yesssss!!! Also there is plenty of actual real celebrities with children whom you’d know nothing about, no name, no face, no details, and there’s no demand to know anything about the children. But she is literally posting about the child every day, lil feet, lil hands, lil back of the child, little teasers constantly. That’s not trying to keep the child private, that’s trying to garner attention and intrigue the public about the child, like she is fishing for another intrusive article that she could give out about! If she never put the kid onto her social media, then literally no one would care!
But with the journo wasn't the kid just born though? I do think asking for name of a child is creepy and low, even for a journalist