Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TakeYourMama

I noticed she started limiting posts after her disastrous " Primark Sustainable Collection" Some people were calling her out on this, the discussions were polite as in no one was giving her abuse, however they were quite rightly criticising her choice of brand to promote sustainable clothes. Not long after she started limiting comments, turned them back on again but now it seems to be a permanent thing.

Having comments open when you are a public figure, or in Cuntmore's case Mrs itv2, is what celebs do, some get harsh comments, some don't, and of course it doesn't give people the right to abuse a twat like Cuntmore, but it seems she can dish it out, slag off journo's for politely asking if the Irish publication could with her permission print Steve's name, posting a private message from her agent via the journalist.

Hopefully she will have to start saving or get a normal job, she is the most ungrateful, spiteful bitch I have ever known and she has a massive ego. One of her posts was an appeal to companies who gift her items, "contact my agent first as there is so much packaging and leaving parcels outside the door of a residential property does not look good blah blah meh"

Fuck off Laura, please, you and that unfunny husband of yours.

I think she limited comments after her whole recruiting for the British Army thing......

Reactions: 3

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
How is she not wrecked tired after her glasto weekend and now she’s hosting after sun? I’ve a small baby and I feel tired just looking at her stories.

ohjaysus

Angela S is on the latest Good Glow podcast. So honest about being irish in London and motherhood. Laurs would never go on that pod and admit any struggles with the reality of life.
Wouldn’t exactly align with her personal brand of toxic positivity

Emerald37

VIP Member
I doubt any presenter with any decency wants to be associated with Caroline's baby. Noone can hold a candle to her

Reactions: 2
Who do we think is going to replace her?!
I saw that Sam Thompson put an 👀 emoji on his stories shortly after it was announced but then deleted it so wonder what that’s all about. He met her recently when he went on the show so I wonder if he had her cards marked….

go_walkies

Laura, who is Irish, posted images of two historic moments between Irish and Uk heads of states, I wouldnt refer to them lightly as just other peoples pictures.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Keep it up people. She's so thin skinned she can't take it when people dislike her monotone voice and boring personality.

• Sick
  • Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I have enjoyed seeing that in the comment section of Laura's post if any former contestant or celebrity has left a comment there are then loads of comments from people suggesting that person would be perfect as her replacement.

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
It nourishes her soul tho :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Isn't that her criteria for choosing jobs now? Not sure how doing a 5 minute award presentation and then going on the lash is good for the soul but whatever.
I reckon she’ll start a wellness brand in the next year or two

Eureka

VIP Member
That big announcement she teased a few weeks back, was that the stage show do we think?