Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somewhere in rural Ireland there is missing a very bang-average barmaid. Sorry I just don't get her. New to this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I always thought she was quite nice looking but she looks ropey in those close up make up videos from NY. I hadn’t realised she had such an odd mouth!

Reactions: 2
Wonder if such self affirming ventures as Love Island, Celebrity Juice, Primark, Muff Liquor and Nintendo all fed her soul and gave her purpose?

Or did they just feed her ego and give her money? Weird how it works eh
Muff liquor sounds so wrong.

She wants to be a star in the US so badly it’s laughable.

Reactions: 3
She's been trying to make that happen for at least a decade, hinting at agency meetings over there etc. The US is even more brutal than the UK when it comes to women in TV talent, her best hope at this stage is that her bessie mate Sam Barry who looks like an equal brown noser will hire her or get her a bit of publicity in Glamour.

Reactions: 4
She's been trying to make that happen for at least a decade, hinting at agency meetings over there etc. The US is even more brutal than the UK when it comes to women in TV talent, her best hope at this stage is that her bessie mate Sam Barry who looks like an equal brown noser will hire her or get her a bit of publicity in Glamour.
I remember after she did Strictly in 2016, there were a few stories about how she was taking acting lessons and moving to LA. If it didn't happen then, it's probably even less likely now

Reactions: 5
Whitmore is definitely one of those hangers on who will be speaking to someone like Sam, and she’d have said ‘yeah I’m going over to New York next week, to an Irish event actually, you should have come!’ And Laura will say ‘OKAY I WILL!!!’

• Haha
I think her and Sam are pretty close (Sam is her daughter's godmother I believe?) but I've no doubt the friendship would be half as "strong" if Sam was still back in Newstalk in Ireland and not hobnobbing with Anna Wintour and global superstars as EIC of Glamour.

Is there something wrong with her legs? Honest to God she was stumbling around Times Square like a baby giraffe

• Haha
Is there something wrong with her legs? Honest to God she was stumbling around Times Square like a baby giraffe
I went to her play this week and she is really skinny and quite frail looking, does she have a history of some sort of eating disorder there? I honestly don't know how she has the energy for 8 shows a week.

How many times do we have to endure her being filmed from behind, whilst strutting down a hotel corridor, and attempting to look coquettishly over her shoulder with her gob open. Zzzzzz

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How many times do we have to endure her being filmed from behind, whilst strutting down a hotel corridor, and attempting to look coquettishly over her shoulder with her gob open. Zzzzzz
Almost as many times as we need to see photos of the corner of Piccadilly Circus to prove she’s working in London as a pretend actor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus, that video of her presenting an award… she’s learned nothing from her theatre gig has she?

STILL SHOUTING!!

Reactions: 4
I know mums have to work, and she’s working non stop, but she’s out at these stupid events all the time too. She must hardly see her infant? The first couple of years are so important in a child’s life. What’s she trying to prove going to the opening of an envelope most nights ?

Reactions: 12
I know mums have to work, and she’s working non stop, but she’s out at these stupid events all the time too. She must hardly see her infant? The first couple of years are so important in a child’s life. What’s she trying to prove going to the opening of an envelope most nights ?
It nourishes her soul tho :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Isn't that her criteria for choosing jobs now? Not sure how doing a 5 minute award presentation and then going on the lash is good for the soul but whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It nourishes her soul tho :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Isn't that her criteria for choosing jobs now? Not sure how doing a 5 minute award presentation and then going on the lash is good for the soul but whatever.
I reckon she’ll start a wellness brand in the next year or two

I see she's jumping back on the Caroline Flack bandwagon today, she probably didn't even know it was her Birthday until Iain posted on his Instagram

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.