Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, America. The one market Laura West Britmore has YET to crack... can't see her EVER doing it tbh.

Reactions: 2
I thought Samantha Barry would be able to see right through Laura. Obviously not.

Woman Of The Year awarded for

Most photos posted of baby feet and breastpads
Most nights out after having a baby
Most awkward TV presenting moments
Most hate directed towards a journalist
Most sustainable / unsustainable clothing partnerships
Most strange way of pronouncing “Priya”
Most open mouthed, slack-jawed poses
Most stories of self-promotion of shite book
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s Caroline’s birthday today. Will Laura mark it or is she too busy trying to make herself happen stateside?

• Sad
I’m absolutely scarlet for her the way she walked over that zebra crossing thinking she’s something that’s she’s not! Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only other more talentless person I can think of is Fearne Cotton. I would say Caroline Flack but I don't want to speak ill of the dead. RIP Caroline.

It’s Caroline’s birthday today. Will Laura mark it or is she too busy trying to make herself happen stateside?
In her trademark way she couldn't just post a tribute like everyone else, she had to say she hoped she was doing her proud. Pretty shameless gven how she got the gig as her 'replacement'.

She really is hopeless - plastering her social media with stories of her getting the first flight she could to New York, literally days after pushing a smilate change message and then hawking Primarks new 'sustainable' (yeah right) line...

Reactions: 10
Woman Of The Year awarded for

Most photos posted of baby feet and breastpads
Most nights out after having a baby
Most awkward TV presenting moments
Most hate directed towards a journalist
Most sustainable / unsustainable clothing partnerships
Most strange way of pronouncing “Priya
Most open mouthed, slack-jawed poses
Most stories of self-promotion of shite book
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼
"PREE-ya" Young from Babestation has it spot on.

The arrogance of the “ happy birthday Caroline, hope im doing you proud”. Yes I’m sure she would be really proud that a mere few days after her death you had your gladrags on attending events, dancing posing and pouting all over your Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.