Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is going a bit off topic but I'm not familiar with Sarah Burke, whoever she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who’s Sarah Burke? I was just taking the piss from older threads 🤭
Ah I’m just messing. There’s an Irish influencer who has a fella called Keith and she pronounces it Keet. It was funny in my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Increase in shameless plugging of the toxic positivity book from now until Christmas.

Interesting to see her doing an ad for a buggy.
Desperate times.

Reactions: 4
An ad for a buggy despite the baby being absolutely none of anyones business, and references to her being triggering. Not like Whitmore to be a total hypocrite....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bringing up Caroling again to try and garner sympathy for herself. She really can't help herself, can she? There is a huge difference between getting criticism for Laura being shite at your job and the harassment Caroline was put through for so long.

• Sick
  • Wow
Has she forgotten how she tried to set her army of minions on a writer for asking a fairly innocent question? What a stupid bleeping witch she is milking Caroline’s death and using her memory to try and stay relevant. She’s absolutely shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bringing up Caroling again to try and garner sympathy for herself. She really can't help herself, can she? There is a huge difference between getting criticism for Laura being shite at your job and the harassment Caroline was put through for so long.

And by "Caroling" I obviously mean Caroline.. My phone is clearly in the festive mood 🥴

• Haha
I’ve just mentioned Caroline on another thread because people seem to be so quick to trot her name out with the whole “if you can be anything, be kind” rhetoric when the truth is, they’re the toxic ones who don’t practice what they preach. I think Caroline would be turning in her grave every time The Shitmore mentions her name after behaviour in the aftermath of her death.

Reactions: 15
Has she forgotten how she tried to set her army of minions on a writer for asking a fairly innocent question? What a stupid bleeping witch she is milking Caroline’s death and using her memory to try and stay relevant. She’s absolutely shameless.
That writer was the one who wrote the article about Eoghan McDermott so that’s what her “I refuse to work with papers who’ve written stuff about my friends” stuff was about. Although that writer has only really proven her right since unfortunately

Reactions: 2
It's hilarious that she claims she refuses to work with certain people, and picks and chooses what she does and who with... yet in reality this week she launched her latest collection of ropey cheap outdoor clothing, and the most famous person she could get to turn up was Candice from the 2016 Bake Off 😂

If thats who she CHOOSES to align with, god knows who she refuses!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder will she go on Ammmmy Hooobermans parenting podcast.....!
Aren’t they some what friendly?

Be a bit hypocritical if she does with all the drama rama over the child’s name and privacy please.

Wonder will she go on Ammmmy Hooobermans parenting podcast.....!
Aren’t they some what friendly?

Be a bit hypocritical if she does with all the drama rama over the child’s name and privacy please.
Her man child did one a while back. Seems weird he talks about parenting and she’s so private.

Reactions: 3
this person pretty much sums it up
I love that, so true but Laura won't see it that way. She will think she has every right to do whatever Job, promotion or whatever she wants and that everyone else is wrong. She has no ability to see things from other perspectives. I truly believe she has some form of narcissistic personality disorder

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.