Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
Her tributes for Jamal Edwards are really odd.

Sharing the screenshot of him messaging her saying nice to see you today and her literally just saying 'you too' is so weird. As if she's trying to prove to the world she knew him by sharing private messages. If that was one of my friends, my message would be a lot more enthusiastic than what she replied with but that's just me.
Then sharing a script. She is so desperate to show she knew him when in all honesty it looks like she's just trying to put herself in the spotlight and feed off someone's passing which is just sick really.

He was a talented, intelligent person and it's incredibly sad, RIP 😔
Working with someone doesn't mean you knew them but she has framed it to make it look like they were friends. It's a tragic loss and by all means mark it but a picture of Jamel himself would have had much more impact and come across as more sincere. She always tries to make everything about her, horrible woman.

Reactions: 22

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I know they’re at utterly different ends of the celebrity scale, but when you look at the way Whitmore has done post birth (desperately rushing back to work, attend every z list event, gagging for people to call her superwoman, blatantly dieting and ending up skinny and gaunt, blanket bombing social media trying to prove her lifestyle hasn’t changed) and the way Katy Perry has done it (no rush to lose the baby weight, enjoyed the time off with her new family, slowly worked back to fitness and now absolutely smashing her new show and getting rave reviews from media and fans who’ve missed her while she recharged)

One has done it all wrong and has come off looking desperate, popularity is tanking as a result. One has come back looking refreshed to massive success.

Go figure.

• Heart

JH45

Re the tube pic, not sure if it’s been said already but…. Her tickets for NTAs, one of them was for the red carpet and said for her to stay in the car etc… so, what she got the tube and then got into a car?! Blatantly not. But then she went to the tube to take some pics? All very weird!

Ah she’s taken that story down (the one of her tickets) but left the breast pads, in case you didn’t know she had a baby …
That’s private. She has never mentioned she’s breastfeeding. . She’ll slap a cease and desist on you for sharing such information.

• Haha

throwawaykid12

“The Flack is back” - the fact that she calls herself The Whitmore always screamed to me that she was trying to be Caroline. Dream on Laura.

The Whitmore - the Witless more like it!

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Wonder if she is snarky because she lost out on the Olay gig to Angela Scanlon - who has now revealed she is pregnant in a light hearted, classy way - not an angry, world against me way, and Angela probably wont do a semi nude, leather clad photo shoot showing off her bare bump.

Still, her diary and bank are full...

(shame Iain can't seem to sell many tickets if his regular social media begging is anything to go off...)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Her tributes for Jamal Edwards are really odd.

Sharing the screenshot of him messaging her saying nice to see you today and her literally just saying 'you too' is so weird. As if she's trying to prove to the world she knew him by sharing private messages. If that was one of my friends, my message would be a lot more enthusiastic than what she replied with but that's just me.
Then sharing a script. She is so desperate to show she knew him when in all honesty it looks like she's just trying to put herself in the spotlight and feed off someone's passing which is just sick really.

He was a talented, intelligent person and it's incredibly sad, RIP 😔
Every single tribute she posts whether its for a death or a birthday- she makes it about her. The picture needs to have her in it, the messages to her.
Its strange. Just let the other person shine and have their moment instead of shoe horning yourself in!

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
I hope the Love island producers come across this thread and actually consider replacing Laura with Zane Lowe.

• Haha
  • Wow

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
She is such a dickhead. Its so easy to find her house, she should be concerned with that. The arrogance of her though 🤢 no wonder her neighbours dont like her

ohjaysus

What was it Caroline’s mother referred to her as .was it “ that girl “
She said: 'I watched Love Island because Carrie was in it. Now, it's horrible when the advert comes up and the girl that's taken her place is all in almost the same dress, in almost the same pose.'
She continued: 'I think ITV2 could have done it a little differently. They could have done it out of respect. It's all very well putting these films on saying, 'Oh, we love Carrie blah blah blah. But you know, just have a little bit of respect.'
Meanwhile, she hit out at the show's 'hypocritical' bosses for not standing by Caroline following her row with Lewis, despite them promoting rows between the couples on the show.
She explained: 'It's making them fight and argue, and they set them up for that. And yet they sacked Carrie straight away [after her row with Lewis]. I haven't watched Love Island since she died. Carrie loved that show, she loved the crew, she loved the contestants.'

She said: 'I watched Love Island because Carrie was in it. Now, it's horrible when the advert comes up and the girl that's taken her place is all in almost the same dress, in almost the same pose.'
She continued: 'I think ITV2 could have done it a little differently. They could have done it out of respect. It's all very well putting these films on saying, 'Oh, we love Carrie blah blah blah. But you know, just have a little bit of respect.'
Meanwhile, she hit out at the show's 'hypocritical' bosses for not standing by Caroline following her row with Lewis, despite them promoting rows between the couples on the show.
She explained: 'It's making them fight and argue, and they set them up for that. And yet they sacked Carrie straight away [after her row with Lewis]. I haven't watched Love Island since she died. Carrie loved that show, she loved the crew, she loved the contestants.'
The lack of respect for Caroline by Laura, dancing on the bed and hopping around after Caroline got sacked is what did it for me … acting as if she got the show naturally, she was only a temporary placeholder at the time as she was convenient and fit the bill, all while her “close friend” who’s mother doesn’t even know your name was in agony, then the lack of respect for her after Caroline died, attending the Brits day later and dancing around again … I’m sorry but I think she would have gained more respect by the public and in turn would have “climbed the ladder of her career” more by faking to appear more compassionate and by missing out on the party, she instead showed her true colours of being a cold fake narcissistic b***h

Last edited:
  • Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
An ad for a buggy despite the baby being absolutely none of anyones business, and references to her being triggering. Not like Whitmore to be a total hypocrite....

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
A few weeks back she was pushing the fact she was on the cover of Stylist Magazine, as if it was a huge honour and a big deal. I can access circulation and sales figures for certain publications, so had a look.

Stylist Magazine prints around 400k copies a month. Sounds pretty good huh!

Average monthly paid subscription numbers: 6k (of which over 5k are discounted business subscriptions from salons etc)
Average single purchased copies, off the shelf by readers: 2 (as in... two)
Average free copies sent out by publisher by post: 394k

...oh :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Maya Jama, who is from Bristol, has admitted in interviews that she wishes she hadn't moved to London so soon.
Posted by eoin from his ma’s box room where he has not strayed from since the day he was born in 1995.

Loads of people move away for work. Give it a rest loveen

• Haha

Emerald37

VIP Member
What's her problem..
She's just a nasty human being. The mask has truly slipped hasn't it.

ohjaysus

The point isn't that she couldn't handle it. The point is it should never have been written in the first place. This idiocy has now added merit to laura's nonsense so well done Niamh you tool.
Niamh being a bit of a dickhead with that article and Laura’s public shaming are two completely separate events… what Niamh asked from Laura about baby Voldemort was nothing out of ordinary and frankly just her job and Laura threw her under a bus of 2 million people for it … it was uncalled for and incredibly cruel no matter what Niamh’s current actions are …

• Haha