Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aisling Bea tries too hard and makes me cringe.

I want to like her, but i cant
I don't agree. She's very natural. She was discussing love island on Mo Gilligan and was very funny

She's very Irish though. I love that as I am too but maybe it's a bit strong

Reactions: 10
I thought she looked very unwell at that ITV thing the other night. Very washed out. Make up can only hide so much. The dress was hideous too.

Reactions: 5
Omfg her latest story.... she's got her breast milk inside a stone in a ring and says after a really condescending "not knocking anyone, your choice" she says "well bleeping done to me" 🙄🤦‍♀️😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omfg her latest story.... she's got her breast milk inside a stone in a ring and says after a really condescending "not knocking anyone, your choice" she says "well bleeping done to me" 🙄🤦‍♀️😂
I laughed my head off at that. She gave herself a medal in the form of a ring. You can just imagine her hoping people will admire it so she can announce she breastfed her baby. 🥱

Reactions: 6
I don't agree. She's very natural. She was discussing love island on Mo Gilligan and was very funny

She's very Irish though. I love that as I am too but maybe it's a bit strong
She's on Doctor Who on New Year's Day if you're interested, along with Pauline McLynn

Reactions: 2
Wtaf is that ring about!!! Fine, if you want a weird cheese ring but why post about it and say that??!!

How crap is she going to make so many women feel who wanted to do it but couldn’t for whatever reason?!

It seems like feeding was fairly straightforward for her and if that’s the case, it’s not a big deal! Honestly, both of mine were completely straightforward just because they were. Not because of anything I ate, did or said, just because that’s the way it went and I was just grateful. I didn’t deserve a medal for choosing what was for me the cheaper and easier option. If it’s straightforward and you want to do it, it’s a blessing. It’s free, you don’t have to faff with bottles and it’s a guaranteed cry stopper. If it’s easy for you, be grateful, don’t brag about how awesome you are for doing something that many wish they could do but can’t. Ffs.

Reactions: 10
I don’t mind her promoting the company who made the ring or the explanation about what the ring is made from, it’s the weird bit at the end where she makes out she conquered Everest or something that’s so unnecessary and smug.

Reactions: 11
She’s in her stories talking about the next season of LI so possibly ITV have decided to keep her?

Reactions: 2
She’s in her stories talking about the next season of LI so possibly ITV have decided to keep her?
She could be doing that to save face for when she eventually gets the boot...I just cant see them keeping her on after all the twitter comments from the last season and the fact they barely used her

Reactions: 7
I love the idea of breastmilk jewellery and intend to get some for my sons first birthday. That said, it’s not really meant to be a “well bleeping done to me aren’t I amazing”. It’s meant to symbolise the journey you went on together as a dyad

Reactions: 3
Talking about LI on her insta stories, “we’re doing it in Majorca next summer”, sounds ominously like the ITV panel either have confirmed something with her or not given her the sack yet. Dumb fcuks if they’re going to bring her back for another go at it, how many times does she have to fall completely flat and irk the entire general public?

shes not an easy person to deal with id imagine. itv are probably scared of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oddjob Laura was doing something for Amazon Prime today. Not sure how the whole Black Friday thing fits in with her sustainability message but I suppose ethics don’t matter when there is a buck to be made.

Reactions: 15
Laura Whitmore is a bleep!

Sorry just had to shout that out

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.